Forex Price Action

Yes, it is time to go short as the last candle signaling a down trend but cautious trader will want to see another candle that opens below/near the open of the previous candle…(Though this is my first post in this thread, I love price action since long)

IF we see up to weekly chart, we can see that price was hit to very strong resistance and bound back, the up momentum is weaker and weeker to form a triangle, the daily chart goes to ranging , combine with Pinbar on Daily chart, it could be a valid set up for ranging TP1, further more breakout TP2. this is just my thinks, please advise if any missing.

Thank you Spongybob

I should say I really didn’t notice the trouble area you mentioned and it makes sense. So(while we know it may go down or not) is this kind of hurdle something that tells us to ignore a trade and wait for better ones?

I am just giving you my opinion about this trade, I dont know if price will blow past my trouble zone or not, but its a concern for me so I would pass. I need some “free” space to make some money before a trouble zone is reached.

Cheers

Hello everyone) Looks like the stocks of companies(CFD,s) works good using price action but still the movements are quite slow and when we compare the volatility it hardly comes close to the forex market.Weekly charts are the best time frames for trading the stocks as there are no gaps like on the lower time frames and are easy to read for the price action traders.But sticking to your trading plan on weekly charts are hard as they require more discipline and patience.

TP 1 got hit took partial profit at 144 positive pips and stop loss moved to break even.Looks like i have to wait for an extra couple of weeks)

Thanks
Happy Trading

Does the CAT stock go up after natural disasters in US like tornadoes and hurricanes?!

Hi konan) Well I don,t care about the tornadoes and hurricanes because price is telling me what i need to know.So far my position is profitable and a decision has been taken we can only hope for a good)

Alright, bro, cheering 4 u. Gl!

Hi all,

I would like to know your thoughts on this PB in the Weekly Silver chart. I know it is against the trend but could it be a reversal ? I guess it would be safe to wait it breaks de resistance around 26.04…
I am just a beginner looking for feedbacks on this setup.

What an amazing thread! I cannot be in silent anymore, because I want to say thank you for Jonathon, Bhops, Spongybob, Dudest and many others who are sharing great tips. I hope Jonathon you imagine what value did you create!!! I believe this thread and PA course is life changer for lot’s of people!

About a month I was trading PA setups and reading this thread ( I’m done with 1/4, not hurrying taking my time, writing notes), but I did lot’s of mistakes, hopefully I know what I did wrong and if I want to be successful I need to change my trading habits. I decided to join this thread and post my setups, I believe it will be faster road to success. I know that the fastest way would be FSO, but while there is so many good information and tips about PA in this thread I will try to stay here. After all I will join FSO and it doesn’t matter my demo account will be bigger or smaller, I will join for appreciation to Jonathon!

As I mention I was trading PA for a month but I wasn’t profitable, so I will change my trading habits. I was inspired by the article where Jonathon writes about person who traded pin bars for 12 months! What I decided to do is the same, but my period will be 3 months. If we want to be successful we need to do different things! All summer long trading only pin bars! I want to see what I can achieve, I’m writing all this because this will keep me inspired to stay with my trading plan and I will add my setups here for public. It’s my promise I come back here with my first setup!
It will be much more than trading pin bars, its’ about discipline, patience, psychology, willingness, dedication and other big factors!

Never give up! ‘Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from a winning touchdown.’ Ross Perot

(Sorry if there is any mistakes in language)

Wish you guys all the best,
Lukas

Still a beginner, but I would say that is more of an indecision bar than a pin bar. If going against the trend, I would rather have the candle have more of a bullish close near the top rather than a small body near the middle, which indicates indecision. However the candle hasn’t finished yet, and it might have a more bullish close, so keep an eye on it.

Just a general question. I’ve started to do demo trading after plowing through this thread and going on Johnathon’s site. I’m wondering what some of you pay for spreads when entering trades, since tons of posts here have been on non-major pairs. I use Pepperstone and quite a few of the spreads are 10 pips or even more, some like the EUR/NZD is 26. Is this normal? What is the maximum spread you would pay for entering a good set up?

Thanks.

[QUOTE=“Revival;494335”]Just a general question. I’ve started to do demo trading after plowing through this thread and going on Johnathon’s site. I’m wondering what some of you pay for spreads when entering trades, since tons of posts here have been on non-major pairs. I use Pepperstone and quite a few of the spreads are 10 pips or even more, some like the EUR/NZD is 26. Is this normal? What is the maximum spread you would pay for entering a good set up?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I use FXCM, where the EURUSD spread is around 2 pips. If you open a $25k+ account you get reduced spreads where a EURUSD spread is less than 1 pip. The EURNZD spreads are also much smaller than 26, They are probably around 5-7.

Is this a valid pin bar if no why ? can anyone explain me please…

Found one PA at EURJPY Happening RIGHT NOW!

Please give advise! the green line are profit taking areas!

Also, There are some upcoming ones on EURGBP & EURUSD below; (ignore the drawing and focus on the PA, all of them are drawn on Daily TF! Please help me comment if im right :slight_smile: Thanks!

Great Thread! Im still on the 70+ pages of the thread and still reading on!

From the above i feel that EUR is gonna plunge down??

Hi jackson,

not suitable to give any comment since the daily chart havent close. please be patient to wait until the daily candle close.

for EURJPY, i not think it will form a valid Pin bar because of the upper wick and lower wick look equal, so it more like indecision bar.

just my opinion and sorry for my very bad english.

No problem, your english is fine :slight_smile:

yeah i kinda regreted too on the EURJPY Pair, but since i got in, i’ll see how it plays out.

The PA is not very strong and i kinda traded the average PA which is not very good i think.

Well, we’ll see.

Thanks for the reply!

Jack.C

hi all, i am a newbie.
i relly like PA trading, and today is the first time i have seen this thread. i am verry happy.
i am reading this thread from starting. but i don’t know much about PA.
if everyone have any materials about PA, i wish you can share for me. i thank you so much.
thanks Jonathon for this thread.
Sorry all if my english is not well.

that mean you already in the market, wish the price will go in your favour.

but next time please remember to wait for the bar closed. if want to success in this price action method, we need to be very discipline and patient to wait for good setup.

EuR/CAD Nice pin bar on a swing high rejected previous high (value area)

Good setup?