Forex Price Action

Hello everyone!

I have silence followed you for few weeks and I am trying to test myself trading PA and I can say that it looks promising. I don’t want to over trade so I take only the best setups on D1 time frame.

But I have a question on daily EUR USD:

Isn’t an A+ setups or I am too young in PA? I can not understand where I did wrong… If you go too H8 the BEEB is even more
obvious.
I understand that the price do what ever he wants to do, but I would kindly like to ask you if something is wrong with my setup.
Could it be the swing point? It is too low? We need to let the price go up to reach a higher swing point?

Thanks a lot!

In the meantime I took a look on CHF JPY pair. It seems that we are on a consolidation area as the price is an obvious daily uptrend.

I came with a daily CHF JPY chart to ask you about it. Can we buy the pair if we have an obvious candlestick pattern on that hot S/R area?

Thanks!

Hey Yumei,

Just curious, did you put a pending buy stop order just above that pin?
If so it shouldn’t been hitted yet as the top still hasn’t been broken when i am typing this

Hey cosminc77, you pointed out the reason already.

We only trade BEEB form at swing high, BUEB at swing low
Now looking back at the chart, do you think the BEEB formed at swing high???

Please read first 50 pages along with articles

You hurt your chances of getting helpful replies when it shows you haven’t done due diligence :frowning:

FYI, one does not manually enter a trade just because a pinbar has been formed; we need price breaking the high (in this case) of the pin to confirm that the pin is valid.

Hence hmr7788’s question, coz we use stop orders and let price enter us in the direction of momentum

Good luck

I was talking about that chart the day before yesterday. Of course, after two days there isn’t any SH at that point, but 2 days ago it was:

If this is not a swing point where should I look? Where I go wrong?

I placed an order above BEEB (thinking that the high of that candle was a High Swing) and the price indeed go below that BEEB candlestick.

Please guys don’t just give him/her (?) the answer straight out because then they don’t have to work for it and it does not mean the same to them.

Please read the first post and the first page and you will see…

Cosmic 77,
we trade BEEB at swing highs because these are signals to go short. The BEEB you pointed out is at a swing low so that would be trading right in to support. Let me just say if you study the charts in this thread and go through slowly you’ll have an “AHA!” moment and your trading will take a turn for the better. I have attached a chart of the setup, I hope this will help
I am amazed at how this stuff works!
I cannot thank you enough you guys for showing people like me “the way”.

I took the trade right away the PB was formed, it should better if waiting until the price go up the Pin, but it will require bigger SL

And just to go a little further in case I didn’t explain my self clearly, I have attached the same chart with the “swings” marked out. I have also pointed out a BUEB that was formed a few sessions before the BEEB you pointed out. Remember we trade BUEB at swing lows and BEEB at swing highs. The BUEB I’ve pointed out was formed after price had come down. Please tell me if you don’t understand so the Seniors here can explain more clearly because just like you I’m still walking the path to enlightenment.

Question: The last candle is it in a swing high position? Can I go short?

Thanks again for your patient!

Please read post #8618 by Dudest, we talked about it before.

EURUSD H4 2BR at Swing high? any comment

look at it as 8hr and its even clearer.

what I dislike about it is that its a fri afternoon trade so in my book has a limited amount of time to run unless you want to run it through the weekend.

Watch out for usdjpy bouncing off of 100.

Same here. I am watching that too. USDJPY D1 is going for the support line.

My flight out of the Houston International Airport was delayed, so I was able to take that time and get up to page 30 of this thread. That was a great read and crash course on PA. I look forward to finishing up to page 50.

I wanted to mention on the EURUSD 4H charts, there is a nice BEEB at a swing high.

Hello
This is my first post on this thread (and 4th on babypips) after reading about first 100 pages. I just looked at EUR/CAD and saw a potential Pinbar forming.

Now the question is that:
1- Assuming that it will close somewhere around the current level inside the previous candle is it a valid setup? In fact I thought maybe it’s not an A+ setup as the recent momentum has been up. On the other hand I can’t say this pair is trending up.
2- And if it is valid, is it sensible to trade this setup (or any other valid setup) on Monday in case of breaking lower? I ask this because this may happen during Asian session on Monday.

And I should also say thank you to Jonathon and all other guys giving so much valuable information helping newbies like me.

Hi pedramslhr

For your first post its a very good one, congrats mate.

The resistance level you marked is a good one, your support level would be a nice TP level too, you are missing a trouble area though where price may find support. Im not at home so posting charts isnt easy, but I have the first trouble zone sitting at round number 1.3300. Draw it in and your will see the areas im referring to.

As for Monday trades, we worry more about intra day trading than daily TF during Asian session.

Cheers

If not mistaken, EurCad is on the uptrend right? So is it we should wait a PA reversal signal on the retrace at the support line at 1.3195 ?