Forex Price Action

Thanks mate. I use oanda for live trades. So i will look at their site. I wish ther was a simple position size calc like the one for currencies. Thanks again.
Raj

Thereā€™s a BEEB that was formed 2 sessions ago but I think it can still be traded. Not sure if itā€™s A plus, please use your own judgment & share your opinion.

Thanks dudest!
not only for the Trade Manager but for everything youā€™re doing here, I wish you success.

We donā€™t trade IB as reversalsā€¦ and in here we donā€™t trade IB at all.

Johnathon

I am working right now so I canā€™t elaborate, but there is a pinbar setup right now on the CADJPY pair. Have fun!

Itā€™s counter trend trading straight into box of traffic and loads of candle highs, no fun

What the futures (indices,commodities) have to do something with NY close charts?Isnt just the forex market works that way?

2 bar are actually rejected the support line. wait for the break up point XD

I agree, it is a little hairy in there. But the pinbar, not coincindentally formed directly where their is a major support/resistance line that has been in play for about 2 months. Also a major trendline that has been in play for 4 months, and the 63% fib retrace of the last major high and low. But itā€™s up to each person if the can manage the trade correctly to account for the traffic.

Please take emas and trend lines off your chartsā€¦

Yes all futures have their own opening/close (trading times), but what I was getting at is you want to have these futures on the same NY MT4 charts as what your FX pairs. Of course you donā€™t have to and it is not a must like the NY close with FX pairs is, but it is a nice toā€¦

My apologies, I forgot to before I took the screen shot. Thanks for the heads up.

So usually you trade and read your charts that way? Dont just strip them off for taking a screen shot also for learning this price action method)

Bars havenā€™t closed yet but potential BUEB. Have fun!

potential trend should be downtrend right?

[QUOTE=ā€œshane;497527ā€]

potential trend should be downtrend right?[/QUOTE]

Price has just made a higher high so the short term trend is up I think? And it could be the first 2 waves of a 1,2,3 reversal

[QUOTE=ā€œWookie1985;497528ā€]

Price has just made a higher high so the short term trend is up I think? And it could be the first 2 waves of a 1,2,3 reversal[/QUOTE]

Guys how about critical area of 1.2000?

u point out the point that I missed out. Higher high~ LOL! thanks mate

Hey everyone, iā€™m still learning and i could use some help. I am currently looking at the USD/CHF 1HR and i think i noticed a pin bar at a support level .9395. Iā€™m waiting for price to bounce of that support level in order to confirm my trade. Could i get some thoughts on this evaluation. Thanks

EURCAD D1 chart formed a pin bar. Is that a valid pin bar? it formed on the resistance line although it against the trend