Forex Price Action

I already move SL to BE . XD wait for further move

to klhh
Chart USDCHF, H4, 2013.06.10, Pepperstone Financial Pty Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Real - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots
A+ set up?

• Positive : BRN 0, 94. The recent trend is down.
  • Negative : the traffic of 3 candles before pinbar, I don’t like it much.
    Anyway, nice setup. Today i lost 2%, so i can’t take any trade more.

I’m confused with this.
On CadChf daily BUEB is very strong on strong support level, but on 4H chart now we have BEEB on 0.9200 which is significant resistance zone…But the price now is on middle of the range… What do you do in this situation seniors…
Here is the charts
Daily chart

4H chart

May I know what is “the traffic of 3 candles before pinbar” please?

hi guy, just my opinion.

according to your Daily chart, you are enter a trade in a resistance level. this is not recommend by Johnathon.

if today candle closed with a pin bar, i will close it to reduce my loss.

EURCAD and USDCHF

Hello Monjorra!
I like the USD/CHF, I’m in it as we speak.
Good luck

Hello guys,
There’s a BEEB at a strong S/R level, it’s with the trend & it’s at a correct swing.

Watch out 1.23480 level…

Hi everyone)10/06/2013 USDJPY D1 long trade,Risk reward less than 1:1
Reasons of entry

Trade management

Result

Thanks
Happy Trading

Hi everyone)07/06/3013 US30(Future) D1(aka dow jones industrial average)long trade,Risk reward less than 1:1
Reasons of entry

Trade management

For setting our TP levels we should carefully read the price action story which candles are telling us.Caught my mistake on time and lesson learnt for future)

Result

Thanks
Happy Trading

no like this as a support hold at 0.9330, this level test many at pass few month.

Hi Remltu,

Yes, i have plan before enter the trade, i move the stop loss to BE when the price hit the TP 1 at 99.000 and let the price going untill hit the TP 2, i set the TP depen on the S/R level, not by fix pips, if the TP1 to tight (<50 pips) i refer to wait until the price pass that level, or dont trade it. i dont want to jump in the high risky, ussully, when i put the pending order, i also put the trailing stop at the TP1 to ensure that when dont have time to check, the price still move to BE when it hit the S/R. i like the Johnathon’s words: " Safe trading". if we want to win, we must be alive first.

just my own opinion! they are up and down, the lengths ( wicks and bodies )are short. But now moment the pair is going with the trend ! For me I will enter the trade after the next-2 down bar is completed.
Chart USDCHF, H4, 2013.06.11, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 4, Real - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots. I will be glad if it works at the end to enforce our edge.:44:

Hey!

Good to hear you have a plan and thanks for explaining it.

Helps me learn aswell :slight_smile:

Remitu

Hello everyone

I was just looking at EUR/CHF daily chart and I saw it has broken below a level that has been acting as a resistance and support in the past. I wanted to set a sell stop order below the pinbar that is formed after retracing back to the broken support. But I ignored this setup because I think there is a trouble area a few pips lower.

I like to know your opinion. Is it valid?
Thanks!

I mention it before some posts… #9071

Usdchf beeb

Eurcad bueb

Bugger… missed both of those. Stupid day job!

Thanks, monjorra :slight_smile: