Forex Price Action

CHFJPY H12 BEEB …Though price didnt reach day s/r zone …

I’m in the USD/CHF as well, good luck to us all, haha.

Next to Jonathon, my respect goes to you Raj :slight_smile:

Hi everyone) 11/06/2013 CADCHF D1 short trade,Risk reward <1:1.
Reasons of entry

Trade management

Result

Thanks
Happy Trading

USD/JPY shot down to 96.81 currently. You reckon your target profit at 100 was slightly too high.

You seem to be on a roll :smiley:
Nice before and after shots with the explanation that goes with them :slight_smile:

Remitu

Which currency should I buy at the current time? As there are many changes in JPY, INR and others.

Nice one! So did you take profit as planned here and now out at break even? How are you managing the CADCHF Pin? Where are your profit levels are your major levels if price can really break the lows and get running through?

Good job mate. I have one question. Did the big bullish bar prior to the pin bother you before taking the trade? Kindly share your thoughts on this please.

Raj

Thanks mate. But I am just a student of the game. It is a privilege to be in the company of some cool and like minded PA traders like yourself.

Hi Bryce,

Good to see you commenting. USDCHF seems to have worked well so far. Could you share your point of entry in this trade? I had felt that there was an intraday resistance zone between .9332 and .9330 thereabouts on the 4h chart. Hence my query.

Raj

I think a valid PIN bar formed on the USD/JPY now:
Tell me if I am wrong!

Here is a PIN bar (look to me) too on the daily GBP/JPY:

You are correct, a pin bar did form on most of the JPY pairs but that is 3 days ago so I am not sure what your point is.

that is pin bar, but dont tell me you going to make a trade when the price pull back to the top of the pin bar. there are no chance for you to re-entry, just let it go and wait for another opportunity. chase the market will make you lose. just be patient.

Thanks for the motivating words pal) And yea CADCHF was my 7th consecutive winning trade.Being extra picky with the patience and discipline really pays off)

Is anyone still being in play with usdjpy pin bar trade since monday? It did not hit my TP1 which was 99.90 and now I’m 110 pips down as speaking, still in play thou,my SL is 95.90

Hello Jonathan thanks and whatever success i am making today is just because of you and definitely all the credit also goes to you)
Yes i planned my USDJPY D1 long trade as usual.When i was in some serious profit i moved my stop loss to break even because the recent little bearish pressure and the overheard resistance was alerting .I know why you asked this question because the upper wick which is almost touching my TP is confusing.It actually didn’t touched it with the difference of two pips.And i took that screen shot later.
Sorry for not posting a screen shot about how i managed my CADCHF pin bar because i thought there is no need to as i posted here plenty of times about how i manage my pinbars/engulfing bars and 2 bar reversals.
I entered at the low break of the bearish pin bar and put my stop loss at 10 pips above the high of the bearish pin bar.
I just set my one and only TP level for CADCHF short trade which you can see on the screen shot .
I always plan my trade then trade my plan

Hey AtaArticles,

Still in the trade as i haven’t touched my SL yet (still at 96.00) so who knows what can happen but i agree my initial target of 100.00 might have been reaching for the stars.

Watched Johnathon’s movie about the setup and saw he had his level marked at 100.00.
I was actually wondering where to put my level and thought 99.00 would be good initially but after looking at the movie 100.00 made more sense and i changed it (not blaming Johnathon btw :D).

Will see what the trade does eventually and then recap in my journal what went wrong/right.

Deffo something for me to learn from, wether win or lose, to take more time analyzing setups.

Remitu

Hello trademateur,
I couldn’t help but share with you my point of entry and exit in this trade because I was in it. I entered right on the break of the BEEB (I take snapshots of every trade when I enter, exit & when I move my stops as I manage it). I exited right on the blue line, that’s where my TP was.
I would like to hear Bryce’s view.