Forex Price Action

To be honest, of all the traders out here in this thread, I follow you the most. Your style of trading and thought process is so simple and eerily similar to mine and hence I learn from you the most. What you said makes absolute sense to me. It opens a whole new window of analysis for me. Many thanks Bryce and please stay around the thread.

Cheers
Raj

Hey thanks Raj! To be honest I try to keep my trading as simple as possible. Whenever I try to get too tricky I inevitably trip myself up! Haha.

Price is playin btw 0.9600 n 0.9500. Better see it breaks either side, retrace n look for good PA. That pin bar will trade straight into 0.9500 not worth risking. Just my opinion cause i saw that pin too decided not to pull the trigger as some other pairs look more interesting.

Cheers

For you Ausie USD traders, a valid pinbar is formed at an intresting S/R. Watch out guys.

For you Ausie USD traders, a valid pinbar is formed at an intresting S/R. Watch out guys.[/QUOTE]

On what time frame is the pin bar forming?

Haha,btw. look last 3 candles of GbpUsd (4h chart)… I think it’s gonna blow soon :slight_smile:

On what time frame is the pin bar forming?[/QUOTE]

Daily chart. “Täglich” right at the top, is the german word for daily :slight_smile:

Hi Forbiden, am seeing nothing on the last 3 candles. The last, the engulfing bar is not closed, still small. Be careful. Safe trading :slight_smile:

No no… I don’t mean there have a PA… I just don’t see 3 so small candles successively :slight_smile:

Just saw this post and was wondering the resistant line is drawn correctly? But seems all the old ppl liked it. But in my opinion the SR line should draw a little more lower which also meets previous Resistance. Pls help me answer this question. Thanks a lot!

To me GBPUSD H4 looks like it’s heading right into resistance around 1.56800? Also a round number?

Also a possible bearish pinbar forming on EURJPY H4. The candle is not closed yet, but looks to be heading in the right direction.

Edmo
What price do you think is advisable to target for this pair

Edmo
What is your target for gbpusd?

@Sirkay78, right now, the pair GbpUsd is stock on a resistant on daily chart. If it breaks tru (which I can bet it will, because of the strong bullish momentum), then the next target will somewhere around 1.5900. Always remember, below this round is much safer. Overall, look for confirmation, watchout what PA is telling you. Safe trade.

good pin bar, but against very strong trend is not a safe trade. it may work, but with high risky.

It has worked already for those looking for moderate pips :slight_smile: Hope this will mark the beginning of a reversal here. Watch your candles. Safe trade.

your chart is NY close chart???

Saw this one aswell and didn’t take it for the same reason.

Not at my charts right now but i think i was looking for shorts on this pair and if i recall correctly price is approaching my marked level so who knows what might form this week.

Remitu

I think you guys are all right… trading against a momentum is risky. However, considering the candles before it, a pin of that size on daily, and most of all on a tested support level is rare. The last times it happened on the same pair, we saw reversals. Trading is full of risks, be moderate and use SL. Safe trade.