Forex Price Action

Jackson, I do like where you’ve drawn your levels… that’s the daily right? It may just be that the pinbar gets run over and pushes up higher. It just looks like it’s going down at the minute!

Yeah i agree with you, it looks like its gonna go down, the resistant there looks good! lol just that i wont take it because i didnt draw that level at first and feel like its in the middle.

Parhaps, watching as many pairs as possible can help it - I mean, if one of the correlated pairs is A-, one of the others can at the very same time be A+?:33: Worth looking.

Thank you Dudest, nice to be welcomed! As to your advice - that’s what I probably should be doing from the beginnig:34:, good that you point me in this direction. And I understand your logic regarding the timeframe, I’ll focus on Daily (besides, I initially planned to use only Daily on my future live account, 4h would be hard to integrate into my lifestyle)
Thanks for your clarification and for friendly words:)

Yes you are right. Usually when one pair is forming, the correlated pair will most probably form as well. Actually every month, there will be about 6 A+ set up form according to the old people. Therefore, it is best to watch as many pair as possible!

:slight_smile:

But some pairs having a higher spreads right? so basically how many pairs are u watching?

I understand, you’re asking Jackson, - just wanted to add that I took every pair fxdd has to offer (31) except pairs with spread > 7 p. That means 26 (with oil, gold and silver). Can’t wait to tell friends I’m trading oil now:D

Don’t you find oil a little bit too news-related? I don’t know anything about it, but i could imagine that the price is more related to the news than forex?

LOL. nice bro. I think I should add on my watchlist now. I currently looking at 12 pairs only. So you are trading using which type of PA? Because I only focus on Pin bar now, still new to PA so focus more on pin bar first. Do you trade other than pin bar?

Hallo shane,

I personally watch all majors, all crosses, oil (WTI) and futures [AxiTrader]

Once you mark the horizontal levels (above & below price), scanning charts is easy; either there is PA or no PA at the level, and move on…

Cheers

Seems like i should open more charts on my demo account then :smiley:

Funny that i was actually wondering about this question for awhile but didn’t get a chance to post it here :slight_smile:

Remitu

I’m looking for pinbar, engulfing and reversal to be encountered at a marked level - it is a signal to trade for me. But I also find it is more easy to spot a PB. Maybe it even has highest probability of success as “theoretically strongest&cleanest”? Probably it’s a good idea to concentrate on the PB if it is the most vivid and statistically reliable:57: I’ll think about your approach, thanks for sharing!:wink:

Hallo Lukas,

Price is price (whether forex, oil, futures, wheat, corn, etc)

As long as humans are the ones dealing (whether directly or through algos), their actions (behaviors) will be always be repeatable (the nature of habit).

News is encapsulated in price. Governments & central banks {big boys} already have their positions set by the time news is “breaking”. We don’t need access to their information, all we need to do is follow their ‘tracks’ (as displayed by price).

PS: Western Texas Intermediate (WTI) broke + closed above the key 98.00 level yesterday. If price is not able to collapse and close back under 98.00 in the short-term, it will have a clear shot to VBRN 100.00.

Cheers!

It is absolutly possible, Lukas! Honestly, I just have no knowledge on the matter, would be great if someone with more expertise will offer more info…
Right after posting I saw Dudest explanation, thanks man!

30+ lol i can see they answered your qn too, including Gold and Silver. For oil i did not add, i guess its just that i forgot :smiley: hahaha!

Hallo shane,

I personally watch all majors, all crosses, oil (WTI) and futures [AxiTrader]

Once you mark the horizontal levels (above & below price), scanning charts is easy; either there is PA or no PA at the level, and move on…

Cheers

Hey dude, hows the futures going then? I guess what im trying to ask is that issit exactly the same as forex? I understand the difference in putting order etc. just the way PA works?

LoL it was a psychological matter for me, I started with 5 pairs, then managed to acclimatize myself to 12 and just recently decided to give it a full go:22:

Yeah before i read this thread, i was only looking at most 3 pairs. Then after that i opened all the pairs provided, except those really exotic ones lol. Its actually a little confusing though, but i guess thats what you gotta do :slight_smile:

Still looking at this…

EURGBP BEEB formed at resistance on several timeframes, I’m watching H8. It gets a little choppy down below, but I think that big bullish candle gives us some breathing room?

Pass for me. Too choppy and not with the trend. Hate the wicks there…