Forex Price Action

What do you mean you hate the wicks there?

i meant the long shadow lines haha

Yes, why do you hate them?

Its harder to determine the S/R IMO.

I look at 20 pairs, the majors and minors. Being in the united states, I am having a hard time finding a NDD broker that offers commodities and indices. So for now I only trade currency. I also only trade the H4 an D1 charts. If there are correlating pairs with similar setups I will look for the one with the best setup. I will also keep in mind the strongest or weakest currency. So if I see a short setup on all JPY pairs, I would more so consider NZDJPY or AUDJPY because they are showing the greatest weakness, and could see the largest moves with the Yen.

In terms of PA, the same, price just moves abit slower :slight_smile:

E.g: I was watching for short PA on Aussie futures to join the downtrend but nothing formed at the level I’d marked out. Also waiting for short PA on the UK100 index (FT100). ETC

Cheers

Me too!The wicks are scary.

Cool, its gd then coz you’ve got more “pair” to watch compared to just forex n commodities :slight_smile: more $
haha!

Ok! So, Hopefully, the BEUB is larger when 4HR ends and i will be in!

Jack.C

I wish I had more time to comment on this but I wanted to post a quick snapshot. The bar still has 45 minutes to close, but I saw the very smooth break through resistance and pull back to support, and a pinbar forming at that support. This is one of the smoother pullbacks I’ve seen with a nice upside down “U” shaped arch. Thoughts?

yeah i agree with that, i was looking at it too earlier but was too focused on my EURSGD so forgot about this one.
Just one thing to note though, do you think the previous protruding wick is dangerous?

Hope it close higher then that should be a decent trade IMO. U shape is good i suppose? lol

Nice spotting Krugman.I am definitely taking this one since it fits my A+ criterion.

On a side note, fed announcement soon???

Not Taking it. Sad…

Taking urs!

We dont trade when there is Pay Roll announcement.:wink:

[QUOTE=“zakuthimdlethe;501793”]

We dont trade when there is Pay Roll announcement.;)[/QUOTE]
Since this thread is based on Johanathons methods, he suggests only avoiding NFP(first Friday of every month).

The Pinbar ended up closing even more bullish than when I first posted. Definitely a trade worth considering.

You mean u are not in it? lol im in :slight_smile:

Hi everyone) I think alpari mt5 have 5 day new york close charts right?Just thinking about getting the taste of MT5 platform)

so basically how many TF u refer? H4 , H8 , H12 and D1?