Forex Price Action

I like your trades although my own trade selection is a bit more choosy. When you consider R:R do you take the distance to FTA or the distance to final TP? I am asking bcos I always take the former.

Anyone take the false break pin bar on the GBPCHF 4hr chart that was rejecting the very solid resistance and also the Very Big Round Number of 1.4500? If so how did or are you managing it?

4hr GBPCHF Chart

Johnathon

I trade it Jonho. There is a PB 8HR chart too. My FSA (When I will make SL to breakeven) is 1.44100 and TP level is 1.43400

Guys, NzdUsd is on the road… If close PB it will be very good potential position.
The only thing that worries me is closest FSA…

I took that trade Johnathon.

Forbidden,
my levels on the NZDUSD chart are marked differently so that pin that seems to be forming is above my support line which is at 0.77800 I’m looking to go short AUDCAD if the PA is right.

Try to make S/R levels on daily charts and switch it on Line chart (Alt + 3 on MT4)

Took the trade (one single position only on this one )and took TP at FTA. HOW ARE YOU MANAGING THIS ONE BOSS?

I mark my levels off the daily, these are my levels on the NZDUSD. Can you please show me where you’ve put yours? I guess sometimes people mark there levels differently because they look at the charts differently.

I’m in the trade and posted about it yesterday.

1/2 TP 1.44100 (was almost hit earlier today)
I’m going to let the rest run another 100 pips

I’m sitting in profit at the moment but I’m a little concerned about the current sideways movement. Previous downward moves over the past month have been big, fast moves. I was hoping for a repeat of that.

I dont know how to say about this, this is a great setup. Rejecting Pivot Point(R1) AND All Fib retrace Confluence area from previous swing high(38.2%,50%,68% respectively), Engulfing bar and its at swing high major support/resistance area of downtrend.

Once it close below the BRN 1.1900, its a high chance success PA setup.

However, the RRR is really not for me. From the close of the tail of engulfing bar to TP1 is only 0.2-0.3: 1.

Idk if im taking it, but if you guys are fine with the RRR in your plan, i strongly recommend this :)!

Jack.C

While I’m eager to engage (1.5 weeks without a single setup since I went Daily lol), it’s just above my SR at 1.1900!
Will have to pass:19:

Yeah pass too. Same goes to me! its been a long time since i took any set-up at all! :frowning:

It’s very nice of you sharing jackon905,i only wish i trade that pair, but i don’t. I focus only on 8 pairs and they are mainly the majors.

Because none of the setups meet your criteria or because you’re afraid of losing a trade?

Hello, everyone!
This is not a reversal on USD/SGD Daily, is it?

Don’t know, why there are two pics, i just deleted on of them.

None of them meets my criteria lol and im still on demo :confused:

Nah, for 2 bar the close has to be at near the same length of the previous open. Patience man Patience. Haha

Imagine blending the two candles. If the blended candle looks like a pinbar, then yes it is. In this case I think you could say it is, although the upperwick is a bit long.