Forex Price Action

Btw, did u put a buy stop there? lol if yes, in my opinion you are trading into resistance :confused:

At first I did - I put it there:54: But after careful consideration I deleted it. A+ or nothing!:cool:

ps I just hope it does not mean I’ll have a whole month without a single trade lol

Haha! Good decision man! it looks like consolidating anw

Yeah actually its a pin bar after combining. Just not a good set up to trade. Thanks! haha

The biggest problem is that you’re not trading from a big enough pullback. You need room to move into and not trade into resistance like Jack already said.

Pinbar H8 on EURNZD, swing low, at support. Also, does anyone know what the hell happened to XAGUSD and XAUUSD a little while ago? I thought it was a price feed error but both Axitrader and Alpari show the same… weird.

I’m in this one as well

We calculate the risk reward when we spot the setup before pulling the trigger.So it,s based on the final TP.

Hello Jonathan) Did not take it because the FSA was very close and the it,s a bit choppy on the downside.Guess you also did not take it because you are a way too selective )

what do you guys think about this setup??

2BR on nzd/chf 4H…

On both FXdd and Pepperstone they both look normal…

usdcad…???

Interesting approach. I use stoploss : distance to FTA for R:R calculations , bcos acc to Johnos method, a trading edge is only for the move upto FT A only and after that it is anybody’s guess for the move to final TP. But ofcourse it does not matter as long as your winrate remains high.

Raj

Good luck with this trade, i also took the trade.I placed it @ 1.0471 short and my t/p is 1.0418.

[QUOTE=“tonyro44;504256”]Good luck with this trade, i also took the trade.I placed it @ 1.0471 short and my t/p is 1.0418. [/QUOTE]

What PA is there? I didn’t see it when market close today lol

What’s the signal m8?

Good looking BEEB… With the Trend…

AUDNZD Daily

We were discussing it few posts ago. the close of the BEEB did not close below 1.1900 level thats y we didnt take it.
But if you think it looks good for you, go ahead.

Jack.C

Hello All,
Is this any hope for this pair to go down without reaching 0.9350

Thanks