Forex Price Action

Hi,
When I apply 4H signal to get into a trade, should I look the trend for higher TF,say daily?

Always a good idea, to confirm a stronger signal and better the chances of profit.

Hallo vinod,

(If I understand what you’re asking)

When taking signal from H4, do everything (trend/trade management/etc) from H4, don’t mix time-frames, will only confuse you.

Cheers

Hey Jack C,
I can see you’re making a big chunk of change on the NZDUSD D1 trade :32:
Ohhhhh to know the secrets of the universe!! it’s crazy mayne! hahaha

Chisha you will get your turn down the road. When you least expect , it will be right their smiling at you.

Hi all,

I would like to trade the daily tf. But I have some issues I would like to seek some advice on.

I have been told or read up that we should place our orders after the the candle closes. But for where I live, that would be at 5am! I was wondering if it is considered safe to put a trade 2 hours before. Meaning 3am on my end. Or for ppl who have similar scenarios as me, how do you trade?

Thanks!

GBPNZD is getting close to a VBRN. You can see this number has been guarded very closely for the past year. Given the importance of that number and the resistance level based on previous price action, I would say it’s a good place to watch closely for large obvious shorts. Or if price pulls back to 1.9787 and gives a good PA signal to go long. After 2.0000 the next major resistance isn’t until 2.0580 and after that 2.1000

Hey thanks man! That means alot!! :slight_smile:
Lets all work hard tgt!
We all have ALOT more to learn!

:slight_smile:

Jack

Hey man, i live in Singapore and NY close at 5am as well. We do not put ANY order before the day’s candle close. So After the day’s candle has just closed, its the Asian session where there isn’t much action, usually you can wake up 2 hours later to put the pending orders and USUALLY, the price will not take off within the first few hours.

Jack :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“jackson905;521338”]

Hey man, i live in Singapore and NY close at 5am as well. We do not put ANY order before the day’s candle close. So After the day’s candle has just closed, its the Asian session where there isn’t much action, usually you can wake up 2 hours later to put the pending orders and USUALLY, the price will not take off within the first few hours.

Jack :)[/QUOTE]

Hey Jackson.

I live in Singapore too! Forgot to mention that.

Thanks for that. Now I have to be disciplined to wake up early then. Haha!

Haha! Nice! At least i know someone is waking up at the same time as me LOL

yeah its like a Routine. But usually the night bfr if i dont think any setting is gonna form, ill not wake up that early loll u know what i mean haha

Are you from Singapore or Malaysia? Because the place I live would be 5am for the close of market too

Wow, glad to know jack and guardian are from Singapore, unfortunately I am from Malaysia, but going to Singapore for work maybe next few months.

I did the same thing as you jack~ Asian session won’t have big movement so I place the order next morning when I wake up

Price action in motion, what a beautiful sight.

I’m an hour behind you guys :slight_smile: So if you need to get up at 6AM, I’ll need 5AM.

Gbp/usd

Gbp/jpy 4hr

Hello, everybody!
GPB/CHF could have been a good reversal, if not for this long upper wick, signaling a bearish sentiment - a pity:49:

PS though it would have been a little bit counter-the-almighty-trend lol

Hey, what do you guys think about EURUSD DAILY? i dont plan on taking coz of the resistance below but its a nice Reversal Pin!

USDSGD TP2 hit, out of trade

Cheers