Forex Price Action

Nice to know that shane and jackson are close by. Haha.

And yes jackson. I know what you mean. =)

Woke up this morning at 6 to place some trades before having for work.

I’m not taking it, because I wanted it to close lower, closer to Low. Of course, it will probably work out great as it often happens, when we miss a trade because of being cautious, but that’s the rule of the game:50:

Hi every one
I’m looking for an indicator to show me the time left for the next candle . I’m using MT5
I used to work with mt4 and I’d an indicator that shows me .
I’ve searched a lot but I couldn’t find it for MT5 .
Can anyone help me ?

I posted someother charts like gbp/usd yesterday , some of them are still valid and I don’t post them again .
Some positions I’m looking for today

Gbp/nzd, usd/zar , I think these 2 are good also .
Ideas ?

Thanks

4h , I’ve an eye on 1.3200 . Its a round number + Daily S/R + Up trend and we want to trade with the trend not against the trend
I think It’s good.
We should wait and see.

Good Luck

I personally waiting for today close and see what it will be.

Notice list : GBPAUD D1 , EURAUD D1 (but both against the trend) , NZDJPY D1 , AUDCHF D1 and AUDUSD D1

Nice one man! I got stopped out half way as I move my SL higher, guess I should reconsider my management plan=.=

That’s the way haha!

Nice to see fellow Singaporean here.

I’m a noob in forex & currently doing paper trade. Just checking which broker you used for your trade?

I’ve tried IG Markets but they only give you try their demo account for 2 weeks.

Do you have eur/nzd, gbp/nzd ,usd/sek ,usd/zar on your charts ?
The problem is this ,The speared on these pairs are about 30pips , but the movements are very much . I mean , a not very big candle on 4 h is about 100pip .

Should I have these pairs or I should remove them ?

Thanks

If you seriously get a 30 pip spread on pairs like EUR/NZD and GBP/NZD the only right thing to do is switch brokers immediately.

Second that and i do not have exotics like USD/SEK, USD/ZAR. Thats just wayyyyyyyyyyyy too exotic my friend.

Hello, my friends!

Just for learning purposes only let’s take a look at this ranging USD DKK daily chart.
Could we buy this 2BR or we trade straight intro resistance? Or the signal is too small comparing to last days?

Hey guys, i found a very nice level to trade at. I’m not sure trading daily on Monthly TF is ok with the rules in this thread but it is definitely a ranging market.

Please look at the pic below and your comments are much appreciated.

You can see that SINCE 01/01/2011 till present, GBPCAD market is Ranging. Most importantly, price has reached the TOP of the Range.

I have marked the two levels of extreme that acts as Support and Resistant.

Now on Daily,

It seems that its gonna be forming a Fakey Pin bar. With all the rules applied, i will be Shorting on this A+++ trade if a Pin bar is formed at NY close today.However, if no valid signal is formed, i’ll not step in. Also, ill not increase my risk and stay at 3% like all other trades.

Jack

P.S. The potential RRR of this trade is really high.

We all use pepperstone here :slight_smile: its 4 weeks of demo

USDSGD 60m timeframe.

Would you consider this to be a valid 2 bar reversal?

Actually, I use AxiTrader for MT4 ( and RoboForex for MT5 )

Just open a demo, and mail the support guys with demo a/c number to make it unlimited (same applies to Pepperstone).

Cheers

Nice spot on the level Jack! ( yearly highs ).

My bias is long on the D1, especially if any PA forms on the pullback.

PS: Johnathon’s method does NOT have anything ‘fakey’ (I never even could fully understand what that meant).
Let’s keep it clean ( only Johno’s setups and terms ).

Cheers

GBPNZD and EURNZD have the highest volatility of all the forex pairs. Followed closely by GBPAUD and GBPCAD.

GBPNZD and EURNZD are definitely NOT exotic and 30pip spread is too high for any of them ( hopefully, you are confusing points for pips ). Currently on Axi, GBPNZD spread is 6pips ( = 60points ).

Compare: Spreads | Myfxbook ( truncated snapshot below )

I personally keep a select few exotics only ( USDSGD, AUDSGD and USDZAR ).

Cheers

thanks for your reply .
I’m using roboforex demo account (my real account is on roboforex pro ).
I’ve checked it on myfxbook , it says eur/nzd has 5 pip spread .
this is an image of my order chart.
I added spread indicator, It’s says 30 points .

Now , How much is it ? can I calculate it from the chart?

Thanks

i use AXI now, spread around 6-7pip on GBPNZD. i dont trade on the pairs like this, lots of pair have spread around 2-3 pips, why we need to wast money for such these pair?