Forex Price Action

you can calculate by check in “market watch” Panel, take the Ask - Bid = spread. if you dont see this panel, you can open it in VIEW menu.

Hi everyone. I’ve been following this thread for a long time now, thanks to everyone for their contributions. I learn something new every day from you guys.

What are your thoughts on D1 potential set ups: EURAUD and AUDCHF?

From your screenshot, the following can be deduced:

1. RoboForex is a 4-digit broker ==> implication: pips = points

2. The spread indi and the Order window are in agreement ==> as of the time of the screenshot, the spread was 30pips

Bottom-line: as long as you’re not taking 30pip-spread trades live…

Uhm, trading a pair with 6-7pips spread that [B]averages 300pips of movement daily [@ $7.8 per pip per std lot][/B] is not a waste of money :slight_smile:

Hey man ur comments are much appreciated. Dont you think i could trade it like its in a ranging market? Am i wrong? O.o

AUDCHF trade would be against the very strong down-trend, so this is a no-go for me.
EURAUD the same thing but in opposite direction.

Regards

Hallo KB, and welcome!

The EURAUD and AUDCHF may both form very decent range setups when D1 closes ( nice spot! )

Cheers

Setups I´m looking at:

CADCHF Daily:

USD/CAD Daily:

GBP/CAD Daily:

EUR/CAD Daily:

EUR/GBP Daily:

regards

USDJPY H4 pinbar @ resistance.

Pro’s
*Well defined pinbar
*pinbar same size or larger than last few candles
*formed at a level often used as support or resistance
*next major support not until 97

Cons
*While at an important S/R, still in the middle of the overall range(100-96)
*Wish the pinbar was a bit larger for a good reversal signal of the short term trend

Many GBP pairs are forming EB at interesting level. a few EUR and AUD pairs are also reaching high/low of the range box.

Congratulations to those who cleaned their hands on the 4H GBPCHF pin bar short trade.I am fully out of that trade right now)

It seems a lot of pairs are forming EB , but most of them are against the trend, so how you all plan to manage them?

But at the same time, NZDJPY D1 seems forming 2 bar reversal, this would be better than the others as NZDJPY is on ranging , RR will be 1:1

If you’re trading the Monthly, yes it is a range.

But that is NOT a good idea ( i.e, to trade the MONTHLY ). PA will work the same, but man expect the trade to run for MONTHS (!) [ same way Daily trades run for DAYS ].

That said, I don’t see any setup on the GBPCAD ( on any timeframe ) [ unless you want to do a touch-trade sell from the top of the range ]

Please enlighten me if I’m not getting your query

Cheers

If you also have a funded live account you can ask them to set your demo account to not expire.

Hey i totally get it. thanks alot! Wrong concept of mine lol

Appreciate it!

hi all, i am new here. but i love the way you guys using PA to trade. hope to learn more from you guys. my first language is not english, so bear with my english a little.
i saw AUD/JPY daily this morning a BUEB appearred and i know you all will say that it’s not good to trade opposite to the trend but i thought i would give it try. what you guys think of this…? while waiting for pull back, enter long…

You’re right about the trend. A few more points.

• Not low enough. It if formed same level as the last swing low I’d be more interested.
  • Run right into resistance that just held back 5 candles.

On a flip side it is quite a big candle compare to the ones around it.

wow, good point! but if it touches the resistance, it gives me 40pips+…i don;t know what is your target pips but to me, 40 pips+ already can ruined my sentiment…i had never win more than 60pips in my life…