Forex Price Action

Hey buddy,
yes you’re right. We do not trade intra-day setups when the market opens on Monday, we wait until the big guys come in (The US & London session). But we do trade daily setups.

And what happens on bank holidays?

Thanks bro. I always welcome constructive criticism :slight_smile:
We need to go see what’s on the other side :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“Kasravi;522786”]

And what happens on bank holidays?[/QUOTE]

Then volume usually looks like the Asian session.

The only time we choose to stay out of the markets is during NFP & of course we don’t trade intraday when the market opens on Monday morning & we don’t enter intra-day trades during the last 8hrs of Friday.
Other than that if we understand the price action and a setup presents itself we pull the trigger. I stand to be corrected if I’m wrong.

Thanks dudest,

I also got a private answer from Johnathon and it was very much the same. That’s good news then, it makes things a lot easier.

For the support from long time students thing, you are one of the few who answered to some of my posts but all my questions on actual setups remained unanswered, and I started taking it personally. :slight_smile:

Yves

It does make sense Dudest.

Hmmmm…
I thought the market makes crazy spikes more often than not when the major players are out.

Yes the market does act strangely, like Krugman said it’s because of low volume & liquidity I think. Anyway the point is this: You need to study the market and see how it’s behaving, if you’re not comfortable trading that kind of market it doesn’t hurt to stay out. At the end of the day regardless of market behavior if you the trader are uncertain about what’s happening it’s best to stand aside.

Well, I’ve had a decent amount of success since finding this forum and Jonathon’s website. Only right to reinvest it back in improving my trading further so have signed up for the members area. Am hoping it’s what I’m looking for.

The money it’s cost me was less than the wins I’ve generated using the learning gained on this forum so what have I got to lose - see you inside!! :):):slight_smile:

Dollar index 4hr

:60:

Dollar index 4hr

Gbp/usd 4hr

You called it , it’s going up Pipoff.

No pairs I liked enough when I checked this morning so not opening any new trades. However it’s the first day I set my alarm clock that early (4AM), I might just be too drowsy :o Let’s see if I can keep doing this.

You can keep doing this because i get up at 5;15 am USA west coast time and the first few days are the hardest. So your very young and i know you can do it easy.

Hi Pipoff. Nice charts, good job.
I think you can find a little resistance at 1.5600 GBPUSD.
Good Luck!

Hi to every body i m new in trading, viewing this forum since 2 weeks and started learning.
i have no expirence of any forum

thanks dudest
I get it

Any comments on GBPAUD D1 & H4 I think it on key support area?