Forex Price Action

Hallo sjk, and welcome!

Thank goodness you’ve found the thread when you’re new to trading!, will give you a good foundation.

Please ensure to go through at least the first 50 pages of the thread (while making notes).

Hope to hear more from you!

Cheers

Hey!

Hopefully as you get your post count up you’ll soon be able to post up a chart to illustrate your idea!

Agreed that on H4, the GBPAUD is at a support, though seeming to me a bit directionless at this moment; let’s wait and see.

What do you think of the USDCAD D1, GBPCAD D1, any opinions? :slight_smile:

Cheers!

1. Thank u very very much for well coming me.
    2.About USDCAD. It seems to me that USDCAD is in the middle of S/R area [The sideway market in H4 Too]. As per 1st
    50 pages we have to wait for the market direction until it hits the SUPPORT or RESISTANCE area and makes some strong
    formation and setup for entry
  2. GBPCAD is also in a sideway position but is more closer to Resistance area than USDCAD
    (maybe i am wrong please correct me)
    I WILL BE VERY THANK FULL

both a+ ,aren’t they ?

i’ve an eye on eur, gbp, usd/chf
opinions ?

Thanks

My target for eurusd … If unable to break the Resistance…

Waiting for comments

grate article from Johnathon
Where Traders Go Wrong With the Pin Bar Reversal
Where Traders Go Wrong With the Pin Bar Reversal - Forex School Online

buddy , we trade here with clean chart, this is not how we trade

good luck

1. Main trend of USDCHF is down in 1D TF but in 4H TF market is going upward but not in a position to get enter in a trade.

2. GBPCAD and USDCAD is in a sideway position.

3.EURUSD is likly go to down but still not in a position to enter.

1. GBPUSD have low volatility and direction less too.

(none of above mentioned pair have a+)

2. please i request you to guide me

ok this thread is hugely interesting !

so about USD CAD for me it is in struggle mode know we should wait more right?

USD/cad is screaming to be sold! (On break of pin low).
It broke it’s last resistance.
It is rejecting july’s highs
Great looking pin bar

The only mind bugling thing is the vbrn @ 1.0500.

Hallo Kibrul, and welcome!

Good stuff for posting up! Remember to keep the chart clean when posting ( no pivots, trendlines, etc; just S/R )

My take: the EURUSD is ranging on the D1 (medium-term and short-term), and is currently at the top of the range deciding where to go.

Cheers

Actually, it’s a good thing the pin closed BELOW 1.0500 BRN.

Price today gapped upward, and the BRN is currently acting as support…let’s see whether it holds in coming few days…

Hallo!

If you liked the setup, and your order is in place, nothing else to do but wait and let market play out :slight_smile:

Hi,
I don’t take this trade because there are 3 very strong bullish candles before PB.
PB was formed on Friday (lots of traders can take a profit before weekend).
What’s more july’s high is messy … not sure where resistance actualy is.
For me is better wait for retracement and then buy USD/CAD.
Cheers
bambi

Sounds like a good and safe approach to me.

Cheers.

Oh well I am not sure where to put my order :blush: above below or both :smiley:

It’s not rational to jump on the end of Pinocchio’s Nose, rather aggressive.

Cheers.

I wonder why no one look at AUDNZD D1 which going to form a nice 2 bar reversal following the major downtrend.

No offense on that, this is why I posted up here to share =)

sorry I’ve got a problem with posting more than 20 lines . I’m going to try it again later .
sry

[QUOTE=“abc2005;522929”]grate article from Johnathon
Where Traders Go Wrong With the Pin Bar Reversal
Where Traders Go Wrong With the Pin Bar Reversal - Forex School Online[/QUOTE]

excellent!!! I’m going to study this until my eyes cross. Also, I’ve found it helps if you go back through the first 50 pages and envy chart you see where Jonathan or an associate has made key levels or shown a live set up, copy it, save it to your desktop and study those pictures each morning before you look at the candles for the day. I’m a visual learner and by seeing those historic charts which were analyzed and show the optimal setups, it helps to try and find similar patterns on live ones.