Forex Price Action

first of all I miss 1 candle on my chart ???
then I’m not sure this is 2 bar reversal signal (definition: 2 candles approximately same size)

The 2 Bar Reversal

I think it is not true because 8H chart close at the end of the daily candle (3 8H candles in trading day) … I hope that it is true :wink:

just my thought

bambi

I like how you squeeze so much information in one sentence.lol
I think you might run into a bit of noise.
Cheers.

Sorry Im a little lazy! :27:

Bambi is right, for instance you get the full range of two 4h candles on the first 8h candle of the day but you won’t be able to see the same on the 12:00 4h candle. Simply because he 8h has not completed yet.
Cheers

Just kidding mate.
Chill out and good luck with your trade.

Yeah, I know when they close, but if there was a PB on H8, then it should have been visible by then. Altho not formed yet completely.

Just for info I took the short or USD JPY and I am now 20 pips in green and counting

[QUOTE=“EternalNewB;523201”]Just for info I took the short or USD JPY and I am now 20 pips in green and counting[/QUOTE]

Srry I may have missed it, but may you please explain your rationale for taking this trade. And, did you say you used an 8hr chart?

Cad/chf 4hr :60:

Actually I used the 1 hour chart but I used the same principles (At least I think I did maybe I just got lucky)

As you can see I saw a pin bar followed by a bearish candle I took it for “confirmation” I entered the trade at 98.63 exit at 98.43 (stopped at 20 pips because I felt it was hitting support I was afraid to wait longer)

Hey Aleksihe!
I like it, I was actually about to post this as well. Good luck if you do decide to short it…good luck to both of us!

No matter what you did or how you did it. it was a great job and pull the trigger with a wining trade, no matter how many pips you made.

Thank you so much Tony for the motivation I really need it :slight_smile:

I also take it I am welcome to ask more questions and post charts ?

Cheers

Isn’t against the trend in 4H? It is ranging at the Daily.
Check that price is on support at BRN1.7000
I’ll appreciate your comments since I have seen your good results.
Regards,

Hey,

I was looking at this too, but would this be trading into resistance around the 1.14860 level? That is what would be holding me back on this one. Whats your view on the resistance?

Remember we do not look at what’s happening on other time-frames with this method. Since we’re trading this setup on the daily chart, we will stick to the daily chart & not concern ourselves with what’s happening on any other time-frame

Since we enter setups after a break of the setup is confirmed, I have set a pending order below the big round number so the market can trigger my entry if it starts moving in my favor. However if the BRN holds and price goes higher then I will get out with no loss because I was not entered into the trade.

Thank you for your kind words.

Hey Diablo,
are you shorting this? You have the exact levels marked as me. It looks like it will go lower but I’m concerned about the support area, it’s too close. I’ve been tempted to play it but I’ll just stand aside. Good luck!