Forex Price Action

what about USDCAD 4h chart ? it looks forming quite nice no ?

The USD had bad numbers today, so i see the USD/CAD going a little bit lower before going north.

Hello everyone,

What do you think about 2bar setup on AUD/NZD?
For me it’s a 2Bar reversal at a resistance level and in the direction of overall trend.

I am curious about the AUDNZD set up as well. There is a big round number just below entry which is my concern. Would love to see how everyone else is viewing it and hope it works out for anyone that has decided to enter the trade.

Any oppertiunity ?

IMO this is a good setup. the pair may stay within its range if today’s daily candle closes below 1.1500

Any comments on CHFJPY D1 n H4 maybe new trend is started.

I think it is a good opportunity to go short (daily chart). BEEB and good rezistance level.
bambi

Hallo mselva,

After spotting an A+ setup, the next thing to check is whether [B]price has space to move into. [/B]

Choppy areas (littered by candle wicks) can stand in the way of a profitable trade ( price can stall/reverse easily at those places).

Cheers

2BR alright.

How do you plan to manage at marked level? [ reason I’m not in short ]

Cheers

Hey mate!

How’s the learning coming along?

No rush to open trades – learn to fish, and no need to ask for opportunities!

Cheers :slight_smile:

Yes, D1 had a lovely BEEB from a lovely level.

Unfortunately it had broken by the time I saw it this morning :frowning:

Are you short?

Cheers

1. Price Action Holy Grail - Support and Resistance

2. 301 Moved Permanently

3. 301 Moved Permanently

Cheers

Normally, if you have more than one profit (TP) target, you split your position x number of times ( total risk same as for one trade as per your trade plan ) and set the different TPs on them.

Makes sense?

In fact I didn’t notice that level as a hurdle.
Anyway it’s so close and I’m not going to modify my trade if price reacts to that level.

Hi,
can I ask … if you think that it is a good trade why you don’t take it right now?
I know that we should use pending order below bar but right now the price is at the level where you probably place your sell stop order … so why don’t make normal market entry right now?
cheers
bambi

Coz of this Rule of thumb: no chasing trades. When the setup has broken, it’s bye-bye

PS: if I found it [B]breaking[/B] ( i.e, not retracing after breaking, but actually breaking ), then would I put in a market order.

Cheers

GBPJPY D1 pin:

Out of trade now (full TP at marked level).

Seems it might continue down some more.

Cheers

Hi everyone!

I am new to this thread, but I like it very much! I decided to post a picture of an order I have just placed on the EUR CAD daily, please let me know what you think :slight_smile: The entry is at 1.4025, bellow are the first and the second targets.

Have a great time trading :slight_smile:

Doroteya

Anyone still in AUDCHF, CADCHF D1 BEEBs from last week?