Forex Price Action

I’m gonna to tp on 1.6400 , it’s a Rn and near a solid Resistance .
I’ve a long on Gbp/usd ,

Good luck all

Yea he lost access and at the same time he is posting from that same old account lol.It,s weird and funny :smiley:

Thanks for the explanations)
But on a 4H GBPCAD chart the price is so choppy and in order to go higher the price has to penetrate through multiple levels.Didn,t that choppy area scares you? Good luck to you if you already filled your order but i prefer to keep myself away.By the way i set my sell stop order for CADJPY 8H pin bar short trade.It,s a high probability trade with the recent downtrend)So wish me some good luck :slight_smile:

Is this a short setup ?

Hi,

If you mean by this the Gbp/Cad setup, then no it is a buying opportunity.

Cheers

Hi Krugman,

I’m just looking at it now, I think Johnathon pointed out to look for that level too. So well spotted!
As much as the level is decent I cannot spot a price action, Do you?

Cheers

Aud/Jpy first Tp hit, remainder BE.

Cheers.

@H4 GBPCAD: i think if it can break FTA, we’re well on our way. The pullback + level + size of pin were convincing. Thanks for your wise considerations.

Best of luck with CADJPY H8!! (any chart please?) :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Aud/Jpy 1D

That was the setup, but I triggered on 12 h.

Cheers.

I think once GBP/CAD breaks 1.6315 we are more likely to see a thrust.
What do you all think?

Cheers.

It’s new one, the one with ‘0’ before 13 and without prior posts counted:48: Funny things can happen, when you decide to change email…
Anyway, I want to tell you, guys, about backtesting PA - it turns out to be possible and easy. Just load LFH trading simulator (a tiny free ea for mt4) - then you’ll be able to trade a history like a present time: without access to ‘future’ (even when you zoom out to plot SR), and, of course, you’ll regulate a speed of new bar appearance (like 2 seconds for every Daily candle). This simulator also keeps track of your trades, so you don’t need to write anything manually. Hope you’ll find it valuable - with it I already tested first 4 month of 2012 on 8 pairs with 8 wins, 1 lose (my fault - it was countertrend) and 1 haven’t finished when tested period ended - that’s really inspiring:cool:
Good luck everybody! :57:

Hi,
any comments?
cheers

You have a neat support level there on the 4h.
Let us know if you take it.

Cheers

Over time, microscopic pins get you into trouble. Always trade large obvious signals that stick out like a sore thumb. Always compare your signal to your previous candles. These are key to this method.

Ofcourse this particular one might or might not work out but strong basics help u in the long run… all the best.

Dude, do you mind sharing your price of entry and first TP level on this gbpcad 4h trade. I would like to compare it to mine if you dont mind.

Gonna try that!

This is the cad/jpy 8h . I’ve 2 positions open and I can’t take anymore position , we had very good opportunities

sorry I think i’m missunderstanding, did you short the pair?

If you don’t mind share your results please.

Cheers

Nice- I’m playing this trade the same exact way.