Forex Price Action

Thanks for the reply krasavi but still i need some detailed explanation from [B]dudest [/B]

the reason you get such high spreads is certainly linked to the fact that there is not much happening at the moment.

Hehehe!
Marketdeal I’m laughing coz’ it seems Dudest is not going scot-free until he answers this one huh. Don’t go easy on him :slight_smile:

Tell me about it, you lose more than just money,lol. been there done that.
sometimes less is more,just sitting on our hands is the way around it.

cheers

Lol.
well i gave it a try…

Guys what do you think about the pin on GBPUSD Daily chart?
I know we talked about the 4HR BUEB that formed a few hours ago but this caught my eye & I’m surprised no one talked about it.

The trade starts at the top of the range :slight_smile:

I have my eye on GBPUSD daily as well.

My Resistant is marked higher. The price closed below it, so its a no go for me. Gd luck on that!

To tell the truth I don’t think it an A class setup nevermind the ‘’+’’.
However if you really feel good and confident about this trade
then and now listen DON’T TAKE IT.
The outcome is devastating , winning will make you too proud because it is a very tight situation which in return can effect your decision making on future trades. loosing will make you doubt the whole system!

I might be exaggerating it but driving in the zone is sometimes much more challenging than we think.

Cheers mate.

GBPCAD pin was formed at yearly highs (see monthly chart)

EURCAD pin was formed above BRN 1.4000

For me, GBPCAD was a better (safer) CT play.

@GBPCAD D1 bullish pin:

Great pin with recent uptrend. FTA is close, but I think price can manage to get past it to go higher

I’m looking to go long off the earlier formed H4 pin

Cheers

I passed on EURAUD. Going short is going against the trend, i saw a support area nearby and a round number very close. I will appreciate your point of view.
Thanks in advance.

I took it.
Did you?

[QUOTE=“dudest;524339”]

GBPCAD pin was formed at yearly highs (see monthly chart)

EURCAD pin was formed above BRN 1.4000

For me, GBPCAD was a better (safer) CT play.

@GBPCAD D1 bullish pin:

Great pin with recent uptrend. FTA is close, but I think price can manage to get past it to go higher

I’m looking to go long off the earlier formed H4 pin

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Gbpcad is working out nice. Where’s your first target area? Mine is 1.63300.

Same here for GbpCad.How you will manage this? My FRA is 1.63344 and TP level 1.64840 :slight_smile:

I think since it is is an uptrend, we can leave this one some room. 1.6500 is not that far…might struggle a bit but a retest or possible break of that area is a possible scenario. considering that we are jumping on a pullback.

Cheers

I’m going to monitor this for the next couple of hours before I go to sleep. But, I plan on watching what happens at that 1.633 level. Depending what happens over the next 3-4 hours of course. I’m planning to take 50% profit around that 1.633 level, and then the rest @ 1.63800. Stop will be moved to/near BE once 50% is in the bank.

Hi, people! I just lost access to old account, so will be posting from new one:56:
I have a question for you all about SR zones on Daily:
What is your average distance between this zones (in majority of cases, not counting extreme ones)? I’ asking, because too often when folks posting their setup my SR is really far away (but not vice-verse: my zones are normally present on chart of other traders).
For me most usual distance is around 200-300 pts, and I’m suspecting it can be too much:22:

Lol… how did you lost access? haha anw welcome back!

Im not too sure what your qn is though

I’ve got my eyes intently set on the 4/8H charts for NZD/JPY. It’s about 30 pips away from forming an absolute A+ price action signal in a price flip zone, as yesterday it broke out of it’s daily consolidation box. Still about 2 1/2 hours from closing.