Forex Price Action

yeah I found out about it in january or so, back then EAs weren’t needed all you needed to do is to put in your investors password. However still works the same. It basically does half of your trading homework for you.

Cheers

Where’s your TP1 for the EURCAD 4HR long? If I may ask please :). Mines @ 1.39670.

I am in this trade also. I have TP1 @ 1.4100. Where is your TP2, 3?

I was only looking to hit that 1.39700 level- nothing beyond that. I can’t say with confidence that I feel the price would be able to move up past 1.4000. I saw this as a shorter-term downtrend (from the recent high) and a quick CT trade. With these types of setups (CT) I’ve learned to take the first logical S/R line nearest as all profit.

May I please ask how you are forecasting price to break above 1.4000? I’m still fairly new to PA, but, I’d assume it’s based on the nice PB, and then monitoring around 1.397 to see if price starts to reverse?

Sorry Bigcheef,
Never took that trade, I’m on eur/aud short though.

Canyou post your charts?

Cheers

Nice- the EURAUD Short worked out for you- cheers on that!

I’m watching this closely, b/c I’d like to close out before the weekend. Thinking about placing a trailing stop around that middle level b/c I’m really unsure what price is going to do if/when it hits that. This candle is going to close for me in about 12 minutes so we’ll see.

It’s a good idea to end the week with a clean slate. You never know what can happen in the week-end, specially now with whats going on in the middle east.

Agreed Tony. I find it hard to remain steadfast and rely on your discipline that your profit marks will be hit. So many times I’ve been staring at money that is mine (i.e. a profitable open position) and just want to close it out, bank hit, and move on. Having that faith in your system is key I’m learning to making bigger gains.

Same level was discussed few days ago on 4H chart. Someone take it short … now it is on the same level…

The Daily Candles have just closed and i spotted the following Setups:

Happy pipping!

It’s heart aching.
You wonder where ruthlessnes stops. Another feast for the commodity traders

Cheers.

Filler.

Cheers.

What do you mean with “filler”?
Never heard this before.^^ (I´m no english man)

regards

Next question…:slight_smile:
What is your strategy when there is a weekend?
Want you hold position over weekend or you close it before weekend?

It’s a trading Jargon and means;
a position has been placed or opened,in other words your setup is superb.

Cheers.

Ok, thanks for your compliment and your explanation.

Regards

Not at all.

Thank you.

Cheers.

I could not agree more with this. I am so new to even having profitable trades that I’m also always tempted to close them early and lock in profits. Still lots to learn and getting better and sticking with my pretrade plan for both stops and take profit as this is vital.

I passed it, as I was rock solid sure price is downtrending:31: More for me to learn…

Don’t beat yourself up over this one, this one was a tough call, anyone of us would have done the same thing.Their will be plenty more opportunities , you lost nothing by standing by.