Forex Price Action

Any on the pin bar that fired the gold yesterday?

Just hit my 2nd target on 2 trades involving AUD. One on AUDCHF (B) +225 pips and one on EURAUD (S) +340 pips. :smiley:

Well done.

Cheers

I am on this one :slight_smile:

any thoughts on the AUD/JPY 4 hr? big pin bar due to close in 30 mins.

Long audnzd here since 1.1522 some profit already taken

just closed down. only thing i don’t like is the strong bullish movement leading up to it.

It’s rejecting a VBRN @ 90.00.

However it’s a CT trade, if you enter it keep your stops tight.

Good luck.

Cheers.

i’ve put an order in to sell at 8969 (where that red line is on the graph) i thought that would be low enough to confirm a reversal. think that’s the right play?

After yesterday’s mistake I didn’t dare take this trade but I am still posting it here to see if this is a valid pin bar on EUR/JPY H8

I marked my S/R in Green and red respectively

So I would appreciate your input

thanks

Just be careful there is a major support around 130.60.

that is a good buffer for the signal, that is 10+ pips from the low of the candle, which will keep you safe from a majority of false breaks.

Thank you for your continuous help as I said I didn’t take the trade just need to make sure I got my S/R correct this time and it is a valid pin bar following this thread PA rules

Also how did you know about the support are 130.6 ? from the graph or experience

Hi, good evening to everyone. I started to forex 1 year ago with Price Action. I learned this system from a turkish trader, thanks to him (Mr. Kayhan). And ı saw this thread 2 weeks ago, started to read and now ı am at 75 pages.
Firstly ı want to thanks to Mr. Johon and after dudest, krugman
 etc who share their idea about chart. Good pips all of friends.

I just used the candles. Here is a daily chart, I highlighted the daily candle that respected that level as either a support or resistance.

Welcome.
Please share what you have learned.

That makes it clearer

Just to make sure so this time at least my pin bar is valid but I missed an important Support line right ?

Is it ok to trace S/R on daily and then spot a trade on another TF ?

[QUOTE=“Kasravi;526304”]

Well done.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Thanks Kasravi!

What do you all think of the 4H pin bar on the GPBAUD? I am traveling and on my iPad so i cannot post any screenshots, sorry for that. I think its a decent pinbar that sticks out at a nice level and a possible entry with the current trend.

I’d recommend trading daily charts only for a while to anyone that might be struggling on some of the shorter time frames. I only trade daily charts due to work commitments but it has been a blessing in disguise. The set ups seem to be more clear and reliable. Best of luck.

Hi Diablo,

The pin is a strong one, as a matter of fact there is a strong pin on all Aud pairs.
Something is brewing 

That is where skepticism can come to play for many . I say if it is in your books go for it. It is indeed rejecting the latest support.

Cheers.