Forex Price Action

Hi all,

I have a question. In the system that we are using, do wo we take into account what price does in the past? Or just the “very recent” price action.

For example the Audusd. Would anyone have taken that PB trade and why not?

Would we take into consideration the double bottom in the front or do we just look at the pinbar (assuming its a valid trade.)

I hope my question is understandable. Thanks In advance!

Hey man,

According to previous posts by johnathon within the thread, he mentioned to trade the recent momentum. So we will only be taking note of the price within the window we are looking at + it is zoomed in(One more click of the + button will be the max).

Im not sure about the Audusd though, im not with my chart:/

Hope this helps!

Jack

[QUOTE=“jackson905;535142”]

Hey man,

According to previous posts by johnathon within the thread, he mentioned to trade the recent momentum. So we will only be taking note of the price within the window we are looking at + it is zoomed in(One more click of the + button will be the max).

Im not sure about the Audusd though, im not with my chart:/

Hope this helps!

Jack[/QUOTE]

Yup that helps. I’ve always wondered how munched zoomed in do most of you look at the trade. Maybe I guess I zoomed out too much! One more click of the - and i see lines! And I wonder if I am looking too much into the past.

Thanks!

I like this thread. Always learning something new and improving.

Anyone please share your views on the Audusd PB about 2 days ago. =)

As per previous posts it is not a valid pin bar because the price didn’t close within the body of the previous candle due to the WE gap opening

Cheers

Hi everyone,

I have been following this thread for a while now, and finally I dare to post a chart :slight_smile:
This is what I’ve come out with, and would appreciate some comments. Does it really makes sense? or am I going completely wrong about it?

Kenny

EURUSD 2013-09-18 Daily
Thanks

Welcome to the club, Kenny!

Have you finished reading the first 50 - 200 pages of this thread first? You will be a lightning year ahead in your Forex journey once you’ve done that, and it will be much easier for you to follow our discussion here. As for your chart, we cannot say much as you do not draw any possible S/R line there.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Hi Jack,

Good explanation,
To put your graphics into writing on a daily chart the wick has to be 3x the body length,
but on a lower time frame something like, wick 5x the body length, did I understand you correct?

Cheers

That wick thing makes allot of sense jackson905, thanks.

Yup thats right :slight_smile:

You welcome :slight_smile:

Hi,
Most of theory now very clear to me but i still have issue where to put my SR lines .As i understand now its consider as zones not a lines only.
I have a questions here will clear some points for me :
When i mark support line i look for nearest low of previous swings but if nearest low was broken ,is it still valid to mark?
Can i use high of previous swing if it nearest support or should i look for nearest low of swing ?

Thank you all

Have you read this before? Price Action Holy Grail - Support and Resistance

That should clear your doubts.

Jack

Thank you Jack
I will read it now

Yeah i do. what’s up?

Hey again

Would this be classed as a BEEB?

2nd to last four hour bar.

Hi WM247

Thanks for the help. I’d missed that it was a 2br and now I actually really like this trade on the daily. The reason for this, is I have the 2br sitting on a line of support and would also be with the strong up trend. I am now considering putting in a pending long.

B A

My EUR GBP hit first TP :smiley: thank you guys

a pin bar is being formed now in the opposite direction :wink:

Yeah it literally rushed all the way down.

I was considering it but then I don’t trade CT yet :frowning:

If more experienced members here give their input maybe I’ll take the plunge :slight_smile:

Can you provide a link to your account page?