Forex Price Action

Levels are icky but DAT PINBAR :slight_smile:

Thank you bigcheffer and semmee, for your prompt reply.

Though I have read first few 100 pages and have followed every single post in this thread from page 900.

Due to my work commitments I only trade daily and weekly so, I might have been little impatient. Thank you guys for your replies.

I will keep an eye out for in this level for nice A+ reversal signal. Or Continuation signal if price breaks through.

Hey there,

A+ signal on Daily will occur about 2-5 a month. Johnathon himself said most of the trade he took is on DAILY TF so i think its good that you only focus on the high TF which is much more accurate.

However just a reminder that continuation signal is more advanced and not taught in this thread so best not to bring it up here but if you are a member of FSO then you can discuss in FSO forum. What we focused here is Reversal signal only.

Lastly welcome my friend :slight_smile:

Jack

Just some things I’m lookin at. Please feel free to comment :slight_smile:

EURUSD Daily

EURCAD Daily (a little confusing haha) Depends on what kind of PA I see.

EURAUD Daily

The Yen pairs

GBPJPY Daily

EURJPY Daily

NZDJPY Daily

CHFJPY Daily

And some others.

USDCHF Daily

CADCHF Daily

AUDCHF Daily

AUDUSD Weekly (to show some levels)

AUDUSD Daily (zoomed in with same levels)

Just waiting for some signals :slight_smile:

dudest?? :confused:

What’s dudest? Asking if I am the dude of dudes LOL sorry I tend to have terrible humor.

Great post! Lately some of the bad posts have been getting more attention than they should and it is important when great posts like this are made, to pick them out for other traders that are going through the thread, especially for the newer traders that maybe reading along and needing to pick up good trading habits.

A lot of people come into here with a lot of preconceived myths already burnt into their minds that make it hard for them to make money and it posts like this that really help…

:35:

My pleasure and thank you for taking the time to read my post

Thanks! I got a great teacher!

I totally agree with you, there is nothing worse than the panic feeling when you are in a trade and you feel it is going wrong and you are not sure what to do :S I learned that the hard way. From now on I follow my trading plan and it says no CT trading so I don’t.

Wonderful article ! If I may for anyone wondering here is the link Where Traders Go Wrong With the Pin Bar Reversal - Forex School Online

Hey Big,

That push higher on EJ H4 looks like a Bull run in Pamplona/Spain!

Entering that trade is as risky as running on the front line, with all those bulls trying to poke you.
That is my understanding of the price action story of Eur/Yen.

I think the level is good and I believe that pin bar is picture perfect.

If sell stop gets triggered, there will be roughly 10 pips room for you to go BE which is a smart play on a CT trade. Specially with that bull run behind you. Just to recap Big, I would like to take that trade with you but 1-there are better setups that you came up with in the past 2- it can get tight,bloody tight.

Very best of Luck mate.

Cheers.

Hi All,

I am astonished by the more sophisticated discussions that we have on our trade Ideas,lately.

Peers come up with ideas and get challenged in a way never before. It is great that it goes that way and it is astonishing that we are all starting to take the same trades,like a pack of wolves!

Being lonely on a trade thinking you saw something that the rest hasn’t is utterly bullocks(leave your EGO on the sideline). Eeven if you end up winning it,the trumph is half as glorious and confident as it would be in the group.

Good luck

Cheers

There was a trade Idea I wanted to share last night but got busy.

Gbp/Aud Daily chart Pinbar,

The blue line represents VBRN 1.7000.
Price was in a clear 1,2,3 reversal downtrend.
Now rejected latest swing low.
If entering is an option it would be clearly above 1.7000.

Cheers.

Hi,

Man I wish I had this pair :T

The PB looks beautiful. Seems like a double bottom along the lines of a nice support on the Daily and Weekly from what I can make out on online charts :frowning: The previous 2 candles seem bearish but a pinbar right along that support line definitely makes me giddy.

Did you take this? Oh and how do pinbars on this pair usually play out at S/R levels? Just curious.

Dudest is away for a week or so and will be back shortly… and I can’t wait because I miss him & his posts, as I am sure many do, every single day!!! :51:

double posted*

Hi,

Answering your last question first,
Pinbars only get traded from S/R.

Controversially,
There is a lot of noise to the left in my opinion. Not only that but I would be trading a pin bar that didn’t quite close above VBRN.
Experience and price action story wise, this pair is looking to push lower but has problems.(see the duelling pinbars).

Cheers.

Hi, thanks for the prompt response.

I actually meant are there a lot of pinbars at swing points according to previous history? (Sorry charts online are a little funky) Might sound better if I put it backwards haha. Sorry if it’s confusing.