Forex Price Action

but does anyone feel free to share how to manage the money and trades?..:smiley:

Do you guys believe that I was the jinx?

That wasn’t just any 2 loosers these were my 2 first traders and loosers hahaha

Seems I’m on the wrong foot

Hi guys,

Now from a stricly PA point of view, is there anything that should have refrained us from taking the EUR/JPY (or GBP/JPY) trades or was it really A+ setups that didn’t work out as it sometimes happen ?

Hi all,
This is what I am seeing today
EURJPY Daily

But maybe the retracement is very small.

EURUSD Daily

Still not there but keeping an eye on it.

Waow !

Already in another trade, my EUR/CAD trade got triggered. Hope it works out better than EUR/JPY but at least it seems to be in the right direction in terms of EUR weakness.

Yves

[QUOTE=kennymingt;539412]Hi all,
This is what I am seeing today
EURJPY Daily

But maybe the retracement is very small.

but i trade using the 4hr chart which i can say the retracement is quite enough with S&R marking is based on daily chart. do i also need to consider the retracement on the daily chart?

Chart please? :slight_smile:

Hi buddy) I am riding along with you on that one)SHORT TRADE .Best of luck

Sure, sorry. Reason I didn’t send it is because we talked about this setup earlier. It’s based on yesterday’s BEEB

I canceled my order on this one to take EUR jpy and EUR GBP

Good luck

Hopefully we won’t need luck ! But still, best of luck to all those who are on this one !

Hey Kasravi thanks for all. I think it was good setup. So please add char when you see good setups.

Hey guys. I also got stopped out with the gbp/jpy and eur/jpy setup. Looking at the charts I find that Eur/Cad 4H and Usd/Cad 4H are forming nice pin bars. Can’t post photos now. Have a look.

Red

Hi Fazliy,
To be honest I am not an expert in forex trading or in this method, so hopefully someone more experienced than me may answer your question.
I usually look at the charts daily, but some advise I’ve read in this forum is: wait for confirmation.

All the best!

I’m looking to go long here-did you take any profits when that prev resistance level was tested?

This isn’t a signal service so please don’t think of it like that…

i’m just curious bout that and if anyone can give the ideas that just great…:33:

i’m marking with the same level too as i’m thinking that the price does not forming the right reversal 123 pattern, if wrong i’m sorry…

I just noticed something about the GBPJPY and EURJPY setups. We draw our S/R zones via the Daily chart, and these two trades were found on the 4hr.

I think I was so gung-ho to jump on board with everyone, that as I look back at these two setups, I see that the 4hr PB’s were actually nowhere near my original lines drawn on my D1 charts…

GBPJPY- Draw a line @ 156.720 on the D1 chart, then look @ the 4hr…
EURJPY- Draw a line @ 133.811 on the D1 chart, then look @ the 4hr…

Tell me if you would have taken those two trades now???

GBPJPY : still waiting for a nice PA to form
EURJPY : i dont have any idea yet, my head still spinning around…:30: