Forex Price Action

Great stuff,

I have to admit, since I use MT4, I never got it right at first. I will stick this somewhere on my pc !

Thanks !

I think there are some good discussions to be had about current trade setups that really enriches the learning experience here. But there is a fine line between having a discussion about a setup, and it turning into teaching/discussing about advanced topics that will confuse everyone here and undoubtedly get everyone way off track. Nothing has been discussed here today that Johnathon doesnā€™t already teach, I just think he wants to keep the teaching of those advanced materials outside of this thread, and keep it to basics here. What is allowed here is enough to make any trader successful, and there have been many that have graduated from this thread and went onto higher learning(FSO) to further improve their skills.

Awesome! Thank you!

I AINT GETTING INTO NO TRADE WITHOUT THIS FOOL!

There really is a rule set to the method that is more like a bullet list and maybe easier to understand, but do whatever it takes to ensure you ā€œstick to the rulesā€ whether it be a flow chart or bullet list.

The setup mustā€¦
*be either EB, 2BR or pinbar
*be formed significant SR level
ā€¦ etc

Dude we only trade reversals

I felt compelled to share this because it will slowly become my new best friend. Powerful tool people, use it or lose it!

Position Size Calculator: Free Online Forex Position Sizing Calculator

Gbp/Jpy H4 2BR,

How I see it is that, support turned resistance and the pair presented a setup on a pull back. Also noticeable on the H8 chart is a pin bar suggesting a short position uppon breach of the low.

What you reckon?

Cheers

IN DEPTH ANALYSIS

If memory serves me it was about 2 weeks ago when I posted a Eur/Nzd H12 pinbar chart. However my support line was lower than what peers suggested,long story short it was a no trade.After a long range on that pair price eventually hammered through the bottom of the range.

Price has found a new support and pulled back to former bottom of the range at 1.6400. I was looking on all timeframes for a setup to form at the now resistance line and level of high interest.

EUR/NZD H8 PINBAR

If price manages to break the low of that pinbar which comes at 1.6350, next support would come at 1.6250. Trading this setup would position us inline with recent downward pressure.Moreover we would be trading from a swing high at a Key resistance level.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers

I have this in my list, however my support is higher, at 157.80

Any thought about AUDJPY Pin Bar H8? (I will post my chart later).

Cheers,

Here you go.

Aud/Jpy H8 Pinbar

Gbp/Jpy H8 Pinbar

Both suggesting different directions. I think there is a lot to discuss about.

Cheers

Here my Charts UDJPY H8 & GBPJPY H4. As always I will appreciate your comments.
My best,

Both GBP and EURJPY have what looks like some bearish PA at key levels. I donā€™t think I would put any money on it, but it is enough to keep me on the sidelines watching. If price does push lower it may be a chance to watch for opportunities to go long at key levels.

Is it because of the recent inprecisions?

Trade Idea:
USDSGD Daily.

After recent downtrend price has pulled back to area 1.2572 and formed a nice pin bar. this level has acted as support previously and it is with the recent trend.

I donā€™t see any negatives on thisā€¦What are your thoughts guys.

Cheers,

I found these two and I froze, but the big bullish candle next to the PB and the left noise at GBPJPY 4H, makes me stay outside of this and chose the AUDJPY 8H.

Canā€™t argue that.

Wish you good luck

Cheers

Hey Boynep

I am a newbie like you but to me I am not sure whether I would class that as a pin bar, it looks very much like a dojiā€¦just putting it out thereā€¦Iā€™ll see what the more experienced folk have to sayā€¦I would also prefer it to have been bigger.

Hi Boyneb,

I was watching that pair too. Price was in an obvious Range. Now broken out and after finding support once again moved to a resistance, forming a pinbar. However on my chart price closed where it opened, inevitably rendering it clear of a candle body.Moreover price has failed to close within 1/3 of the candles range,hence the long lower wick.
I am not saying price wonā€™t reject this area,but the pinbar seems to be invalid by a few pips.

Cheers

It is in a beautiful area, Iā€™ll be keeping my eye on this hoping for something a little more clearer.

Iā€™d better go for now, I can hear Dirk Benedict in the next room shouting for his evening diaper change. Good night all!

Hello Kas and B.A.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

To be honest I didnā€™t look closely to the lower wickā€¦I had marked the support as price went below I was anticipating it to come back and test the support which will now act as resistance.

When I saw price rejecting former supportā€¦I might have gotten a bit excited.

I will watch this space closelyā€¦If it moves further and present us with nice PA signal.