Forex Price Action

I still have the same view on it as in this post http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action-1373.html#post544396.

I suggest a 10-20 pip buffer on a weekly is more reasonable.

I wish you the very best of luck Eternal.

Cheers

Hello everyone, I am sorry to say this but I won’t be hanging around this thread anymore. I think the method taught here is great and many of the core principles I have adopted into my own trading method. With that being said I think the thread itself is too restrictive about discussion topics, and the Johnathon’s method ignores important aspects of PA trading. I say that with all due respect.

I’m not going to insult Johnathon by trying to drag people away from here. There are people here who really need to learn what Mr.Fox is teaching. So if any of my friends here happen to run across my thread, please stop by and say hello! I wish the best trading to Mr. Fox and all of my friends here.

Wishing you the best Krugman25 i know everything is going to be great for you and your new thread.

I will miss all our discussion, Krugman. But please let me know once you have your own thread and I will be sure to hang around yours. I know you envision a professional investing company in the future, and so do I. Once you are ready to go on your own, I will see it with my own eyes how it goes. Maybe a real professional collaboration in the future, not just random chat between two strangers in internet forum. Who knows?

[QUOTE=“wm247;546266”]I will miss all our discussion, Krugman. But please let me know once you have your own thread and I will be sure to hang around yours. I know you envision a professional investing company in the future, and so do I. Once you are ready to go on your own, I will see it with my own eyes how it goes. Maybe a real professional collaboration in the future, not just random chat between two strangers in internet forum. Who knows? [/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind words wm. I will miss it also, there were some great mentally sharpening discussions that happened here. My thread is up and running, you should be able to find it, it’s in the Forex Trading System forum, same area as this thread.

You never know what is in store for the future, I have been setting my hands to many things for the past few months. I am very close to releasing an app in the Apple store that is an interactive forex/stock market trading journal for mobile devices. I am just working and making things happen. We will need to keep in contact for sure, I hope you pop in my thread and say hello. Best trading to you friend.

You and your valuable input will greatly missed, wish you the best of luck

hi everyone,

I have a question… kinda straight forward… but it really makes me wonder…
how do we trade monday opening on a daily timeframe?

From what i understand, on the smaller TFs, we wait for some hours before we do anything… sometimes wait even for the London market to open before we start trading. but how about the daily TFs?

do we just read off the last candle as usual? or should we wait for tues before we commit to anything? there are times where i see a PB form on the closing for the week… then when monday starts, is it safe to assume price SHOULD still follow according to PA?

i hope you guys understand what I am trying to get across =)

Thanks in advance!

Hi Guardian,

Certainly you don’t want to miss out on those trades,so here is a safe way to do it.
Once market opened re-evaluate your trade idea and if it is good to go you’ll wait for atleast 2 hours or even better wait for Frankfurt,Germany open.

There are profound reasons behind that. The main reason is the low volatility, with low volatility comes higher spreads, they can easily on some pairs reach a good 20-30 pips.That’s a big set back to start a trade.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

IN DEPTH ANALYSIS

Aud/Cad Daily Pinbar,

After a good uptrend Aud/Cad has found itself in a Range. Price has now rejected swing high/top of the range with a long pinbar. There was a similar PA signal on the 26th of june '13 and price managed to move lower afterwards.

This PA signal is a pinbar with a long and obvious upper wick and stands out from all the price action suggesting that it is big enough to calibrate a push lower.

If Price is to move lower it has to breach the low of the pinbar and fight it’s way through two minor resistances.
To enter this trade with a buffer we would place our stops at 0.9690 and with first support at 0.9600.

Thanks for reading, as always looking forward for peers input.

Cheers

What I also like here, in addition to the pin bar and what everything else you wrote. is that over the last few days we had
1 big bullish candle followed by 2 inside bars (showing that the bulls are almost out of power) and finally the pin bar that takes the top of the mother candle and forms a pin bar.

I have had a similar setup a few days ago and I was told in this thread that this is a setup combination I should keep in my notebook as high probability

I have the support marked a bit higher than yours, as it was touched many times before :

Hi Kasravi,

Agree with everything you write, except for the fact that I have my first TP @0.96483 (move remainder to BE) and second TP @0.95583.

You taking this one?

Looks a solid false break pin…I am personally not taking a long, but I am hoping price does pop higher which I think it might so I can slam it back lower with a ton of short order at the overhead key daily resistance area :18: Good luck if you take this pin. I hope she pops higher for you & me so it can then go lower.

USDCHF Daily Chart

Hello Kas.

I agree with you about this setup. Moreover, I think it’s correlated with EURCAD.

Is there any mate who kind tell me if my evaluation is correct about BEEB and S/R?

Thanks a lot guys for your feedback.
Cla

[QUOTE=“Kasravi;546361”] Hi Guardian, Certainly you don’t want to miss out on those trades,so here is a safe way to do it. Once market opened re-evaluate your trade idea and if it is good to go you’ll wait for atleast 2 hours or even better wait for Frankfurt,Germany open. There are profound reasons behind that. The main reason is the low volatility, with low volatility comes higher spreads, they can easily on some pairs reach a good 20-30 pips.That’s a big set back to start a trade. Hope that helps. Cheers[/QUOTE]

Thanks kasravi. Could you tell me what time would be the Frankfurt market open time, in terms of how many hours before or after the London open?

Many thanks!

Plz anybody tell me how many pips gaining thru this price action thread is this thread offering signlas or just general fx discussion

[QUOTE=“hammadzia;546523”]Plz anybody tell me how many pips gaining thru this price action thread is this thread offering signlas or just general fx discussion[/QUOTE]

How cn i benifit frm this thread?

Hello Hammadzia.

Nice to meet you.

In this thread you can find all basic information about Price Action method. I’m afraid, but you cannot find any bet services or just general fx discussion here.

As Mr Fox said, it’s advisable that you read the first 50 pages (mandatory) or 200 pages (recommended) so you aware about this thread is.

Cheers
Cla

Hi Aaron:
it will be a shame not to have you here. I visited your blog and reviewing your motivations think you’ll be fine as a trader and as person. Thanks for your advice and good luck.
“see” you around.
Mario.

[QUOTE=“Claus76;546546”]

Hello Hammadzia.

Nice to meet you.

In this thread you can find all basic information about Price Action method. I’m afraid, but you cannot find any bet services or just general fx discussion here.

As Mr Fox said, it’s advisable that you read the first 50 pages (mandatory) or 200 pages (recommended) so you aware about this thread is.

Cheers
Cla[/QUOTE]

Thanxx for ur reply and cud u plz tell me any signal or strategy to generate consistent profit?