Forex Price Action

Hi Dudest:
No, I’m not brave, I have problem with ALPARI UK charts. See post #14177
Thank You.

GBP/Cad 4hr pin bar

Have been watching this level sine the daily 2br formed, now with a solid pin bar there is a great opportunity.
Long since 1.6550.

Cheers

I have both Alpari UK and Pepperstone and they using exactly the same charts. :33:

Risk:Reward doesn’t look so good to me with silver. The risk to the end of the pin is I think bigger than the run to next highest resistance! EurJpy looks at least ok.

I posted yesterday what my chart shows. Could you compare with yours?
Tnak you,

I use alpari uk aswell,part of many brokers I use, but even though alpari and pepper stone close at the same time they tend to differ from time to time in terms of candle structure. The difference is not dramatic,but we take pepper stone as reference over alpari and likewise. Simple as that.

Cheers

ok my current trades and to warn there’s alot of jpy but so you know i’ve split lot size to counter the risk.

THINK NZDJPY

THINK AUD/JPY

this is SILVER

Hiho silver away!!

BEEB at resistance on CADJPY D1

CHFSGD 12HR pin at support

I took full profit on USDCHF D1, now waiting to going short.
As always comments are welcome.
Cheers,

Well you’re very happy, did you win the lottery or maybe rob a bank lol He’s the man isn’t he?

You are going short on the 12 hour pin bar or waiting for another PA signal ?

thank you

I only trade on D1. The price is in consolidation, so I am waiting for a confirmation for going short. Maybe that signal already happened on 12H, but I need to stick to D1.
Cheers,

Any opinion on the EUR CHF daily pin bar ?

Setups are dropping like flies :open_mouth:

Hey buddy,
that pin looks pretty good but it’s in no mans land well on my chart anyway

I would wait for a bar closing below 1.2330 as confirmation.
Good Luck.

Darth Silver looks good but I’m exposed in other trades so I’ll pass it.
this is SILVER

Hiho silver away!![/QUOTE]

Hello Guys, i´watching this one:
USDCHF D1

As far as i can tell, it´s with the trend.
Good size pinbar.
Entry would be 0,9080
SL 0,9186
TP 0,8995

Am i missing something?
Thanks!!

The martket is range now, it is more safe to trade on the key S/R. the price may go up to 1.240… Also, this is a good pin bar, but not enough.