Forex Price Action

Just one issue with me, there are lots of traffic candles on left side, just have a little land to move.

I’ve got a buy stop set for 10 pips higher of the PB. :41:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

…and that’s why I call him Sensei Bryce!, couldn’t have come close to explaining it as good :)!

Cheers

LOLEST! Too fresh!

@Darth: with such a handle, it was gonna come sooner or later… :smiley:

Very true.

I personally did not take it ( doesn’t mean I didn’t agonize over it! Just look over to the left to see what happened the last time price was here at the top of the range… )

I hope for Bryce that he’s still in, and that it smashes lower.

Let’s also see if anything happens ( to the long-side ) in the 1.3900-1.3950 range…

Cheers

Watching GBPNZD too like a hawk!

Price is at a key area ( BRN 1.9000 ). Let’s see what happens…

PS: anyone who took the BEEB last week would have been sitting pretty right now ( 500pips+, that’s GBPNZD volatility for you)

Cheers.

loving the star wars quotes!! more please :60:

<waving hand> These are not the setups you are looking for…move along…!

:smiley:

LOL! The Lone Ranger rocked!

That was a lovely rejection of support! But the marked wick areas signal trouble for me.

I also like to have my pin bodies at the KHL (key horizontal zone), with the tail sticking out and giving a false break of the level.

So not for me

Cheers.

“these aren’t the trades i’m looking for”. moved along sigh.

well i’m in this and my only t/p is the FSA so we will see but i made some errors in my trading yesterday by not allowing the daily bar to close and entered the trade prematurely.

my bad.

Darth

Man you should post more, I mean much more :slight_smile:

This is great to read and learn from

Hey EB,

I still don’t have EURCHF in my watchlist ( due to SNB heavy tampering )[ though some have managed to make good use of that, see Zorro Trader project, Z5 script if automatons pique your interest ]

For your sake [ :slight_smile: ] I’ve checked it out. Nice pin, formed at a mid-range level. Could work out well, esp if the prior climb was just a retrace for the previous down-swing.

Are you taking it?

Cheers

Great insight bro :54:

Okay, there is one Star Wars quote that really fits this situation. You know which one, don’t you…? :16:

[B]“NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…”[/B]

You’ve learned enough to self-correct Darth :), that’s what counts!

@Silver: it may very well work out ( who knows? may explode up never to come back again! )
So just carry on with your original plan, that way you won’t have beaten yourself

Cheers!

Much obliged dudest thanks

Yes I am in it although I did a mistake of selling at market price instead of putting up a pending order so I am in before confirmation however, since it was at midrange, I sized 1/2 my normal risk so I am ok with the loss

I also noticed it is a pretty nice fakey setup at 12H time frame

Let’s see how it goes

Aaah, ok.

But you’re still brave (as a person ) :slight_smile:

Did you remove your pending orders? Have seen price has dropped away to the underneath support zone.

Cheers

Nice trading and management!

Cheers!

Unfortunately my AUDJPY and NZDJPY got stopped out this morning and it really stings as I prematurely entered before daily candle closed.

I am really pissed at my self but you live and learn and better to learn these mistakes with smaller lots than when i have a bigger account and bigger lots.

Hey chisha!

Another mid-range setup.

Only worse is that CADJPY D1 has several levels that price could turn ( e.g see 94.00 not far below the BEEB )

Would rather only take a trade from the top & bottom of the current range.