Forex Price Action

The question you have to ask yourself is is that tiny PA signal enough to halt all that strong recent bullish momentum? Yes it has occurred at a nice level but I wouldn’t risk my cash against the bulls with such a small signal.

Although I do think there is a fair probability this will fall this pin is not occurring at a swing high creating the space we desire to trade in to. Hence a pass for me.

I didn’t say uptrend I actually said ct, Tbh it’s more ranging on the 4hr like you said.
Though still looks good to me.

Darth

Thank you and Dudest soooo much for all you guys are doing for us.

Thanks Johnathon,
hope your feeling better.

I see what you mean. :45:
The next two AUD/JPY daily candles are testing the key level better but todays candle is still forming. Waiting to see how it closes.

Thanks
Kiwiman

Hi Darth,

I think Gbp/Cad is in a tricky situation.

Here the relevant chart(I tried to keep it as clean as possible,but there is so much information !)

First things first, your support and resistance lines are flawless in my opinion.

Secondly you have a picture perfect pin bar.

Now to market structure,

As the Green arrows show price made another higher high and higher low, hence up trend.
So we PA traders are looking for reasons to go long. Because we favour momentum.

On the other side you might look to catch a CT trade. While price presented us with a rejection bar on a resistance we still have
to sort out the noise area.
That takes us inevitably to the next annotation .The red arrow shows where price is to likely reverse if it moves lower and should rise awareness.
Therefore if I was to trade it, I would keep my stops real tight.

This comes all down to how conservative you are,but it is always good to know the risks.

Hope that helps

Cheers

Thanks Johnaton and dudest for your unvaluable contribution to our learning on PA.

Looks range bound to me! Wouldn’t trade it!

It’s invaluable, but they get the message.
Indeed great work big thanks from me too.

Cheers

wouldn’t trade what?

try be more constructive with your messages and you will get on just fine here.

Darth

in- or un- for antonyms is not that easy to learn in English…

However I will join everyone else and proceed to thank Johnaton and Mr. Dudest in particular, without forgetting all the other PA experts in this forum giving away their knowledge for us all to feed on.
If everything goes to plan, “thread party” at my place in a few years from now :wink:

Hi Vleje;

In this thread we use only horizontal line. Dont use trend line. So your chart must be clear, you can look to Johnathon’s chart.

The question was if there is trend up on the chart or not. I said up, Johnathon said not on zoomed in chart.
So I wrote for that chart that I added the lines, [U][B]just to explain[/B][/U] why I see trend up.
Hope this clarifies it for you.

Hey KAS thank you for the analysis, it’s really constructive. I’m playing it as a CT trade and only have one tp which is quite conservative. i’m hoping this doesn’t explode in my face like my eurusd trade! What happened there?! 200+ plus pips unfortunately in the wrong direction!

Darth

I would have never anticipated EUR/usd going south like that unless I read Johno’s post on USD/chf on his page,which made me sharpen my eyes more and safe me from a full loss.

I’m looking for nice setups to develop in the comming weeks, a loss today doesn’t effect the overall process.

Keep it up.

Cheers

That’s the spirit, Kas. We may lose this battle, but we are not losing this war. :slight_smile:

Yes, “invaluable”, the “u” is close by “i” in our keyboard.

Thanks for all the kind comments guys, much appreciated!

You all have made this thread a wonderful learning environment.

Thanks to Johno for making it all possible!

Cheers!

Any comments on GBPNZD D1 BUEB?

The trend is definitely down, with the price having achieved lower highs and lower lows. I would personally wait for a bearish PA signal at the level I have marked in green to enter a short position at the swing high at a KHL within the downtrend. Take profit and/or move to BE at the FSA, SL depending on the potential bearish signal forming. It would be nice if a nice big pin bar formed today!

Hello!

It’s a considerably strong move up but I was worried of the lower low and lower high that it made. Also seems to have a bit of recent choppiness…not to say that it won’t move up though which I’m guessing it will :slight_smile: It just seems to lower the percentage (for me) of the move being a solid push up.

Watch this thing just shoot through the roof after I say that lmao

Did you take this?