Forex Price Action

CADCHF 12hour pinbar with the Trend any comments.

AUDUSD daily

Trend is up, price is swinging low at support, waiting for PA signal to go long. Any thoughts?

CADCHF daily

Well sized pin bar on the daily chart as well, at S/R level and with the trend, I agree with you sachithgh.
I would enter at the low of the pin bar, I have marked the SL and TP levels I would consider safe.

Can anyone correct me if I am wrong?

Heya guys,

heaps happening on the charts… I am just about to start loading up page one with all the links… could take a while!

Lots of false breaks have occurred and lots of EB’s.

AUDCHF & NZDCHF are couple I was looking at wondering what others thought?

AUDCHF DAILY CHART

Hey Jonathon,

in your FSO latest post you mention how NFP can send markets wild and I also recall you suggesting in this forum to avoid entering trades just before the announcement: does that go for all currency pairs or just the USD based ones, as I would think?

Re the AUDCHF daily chart: the trend is upwards, however the resistance you marked has been strongly rejected recently. Yesterday’s BEEB might be a sign of a trend reversal, even though personally I would consider it just the start of a retracement to the next support area. I would probably wait for the price to give a PA signal to go long… Not entirely sure, though… Anyone else?

To avoid entering [B]USD related intraday[/B] trade, to be precise. Non USD, Daily trade and above tf, no problem. :smiley:

Master Dudest you ROCK !!!

I will take this short if it breaks and move to BE when/if price hits the level you have marked which I also see as a possible trouble zone.

Hi bhops,

I am guessing you’d enter it short if it breaks the low of the pin bar and trade against the trend?

Cool, thanks for your reply!

Btw what does TF stand for again?..

Any thought on this pin bar looks like a big rejection of a level previously visited CAD/CHF

EURJPY H4

What will come after the BUEB?

Yes I will be entering on the break but I wouldn’t define this against the trend. Predominant trend for the year is down and this PB has occurred at the top of a pretty well defined range.

with yesterdays crazy moves, and friday being a treacherous trading day. I decided to wait for a fresh week before trading again, the 3.66% lose still stings and revenge trading is a no no. learnt that lesson the hard way.

good luck all

darth

I Place a pending order below the pinbar 10 pips already…

Timeframe.

Hi Dudest,

I don’t have any doubts that it will hit FTA.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Hi Johnathon,

Sorry to hear that you’re not well,.

I wonder how you would play Aud/Chf?
Full profit at support or leave a portion to run?

Wish you all the best and hope you get better soon.

Cheers

First of all I want to say hello to all. This is my first post. Thanks to Johnathon to teach us this strategy. It is really effective. Now, I want to ask a question. In the below screenshot, there is a pin bar at the end and it seems to be short signal ( 4H chart). However , there is a two bar reversal bullish sign I guess. Am I right and will it be risky trade if I have short position on it? The currency pair is AUDNZD.

Nzd/usd Recap ,

After a bit of noise price did manage to climb out and hit first resistance area and TP1.
However a pinbar was forged at that very level and kicked price back lower again.

Cheers