Forex Price Action

Decent looking EB on the h4 also

Good morning Darth,

thanks for sharing the gold setup, it seems to me very decent, however isnā€™t it heading into a bit of traffic? Please correct me if Iā€™m wrongā€¦

Iā€™ve been reading about housing candles as well since they were mentioned the other day by Johnathon.

Good luck with your gold trade!

Hi Mr. Fox:
I have been out the market for a few weeks and Iā€™m trying to come back. I saw the first page of this thread and noticed a new guide. I just want to congratulate you and thank you for this summary. You could edit all that for a book.
All my best.

Hi goldenfisher,
Yes, you are right, it is heading into traffic, but thats where his TP is ā€¦ as is mineā€¦
cheers pw :59:

Hi all!

Ok, so Iā€™ve spent a good few weeks reading and am now in the process of re-reading using the glossary that has recently been posted. Iā€™m trying to look at my charts and pinpoint set ups that have recently transpired in an attempt to make sure I have a solid trade plan going forward.

With that said, Iā€™d like to show a chart and ask about a recent setup (may not even be a setup) and see if I am looking at things correctly.

I plotted my S/R ā€œzonesā€ on the daily chart and then flipped over to the H8 (my preferred time frame) on the AUDCAD. I have highlighted what I reckon is a BEEB. Would this have been a trade considered by anyone else in this thread? Am I on the right path to understanding this particular setup?

P.S: Babypips should seriously consider making the images clickable to the larger version. Itā€™s hard to see almost all charts on this forum.

Yes, thatā€™s a BEEB at a nice level.

Not for me though, coz:

a) A stronger close would have been better
b) FTA is too close for my liking

Cheers

Yeah, that wedge will have to break sooner or later (weeks?, months?)

The scenario Iā€™m looking to play when that happens is as per chart below.

Cheers!

A couple of peeps did!

The level around 1.4600 gave peeps a chance to manage the trade ( take partial profit / move to BE)

Cheers

Good on you for not taking a full loss when you didnā€™t have to!

Cheers!

From my point of view:

2BR: Yes

Pros: formed at a great level ( extreme bottom of range; great place for longs )

Cons: it is not commanding

Cheers

Hallo rsharpe!, and welcome!

That is a BEEB alright.

However, we trade BEEBs as REVERSAL SIGNALS, and that means they have to be at SWING HIGH (at the top of a swing, not within other candles).

When not traded from swing high, you will find you are trading straight into support [see chart below]

From the Thread Guide, a couple of helpful posts:

ā€“> http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action-40.html#post329095
ā€“> http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action-100.html#post342057
ā€“> http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action-35.html#post327697
ā€“> http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action-61.html#post333457

Cheers

Thanks, wish I was more conservative with my tp, but hey you live and learn and this lesson didnā€™t cost me anything.

Darth

Hi Dudest,

Thanks for the explanation and the relevant links. Iā€™ll go back to my charts and look at them again and will amend my trade plan.

Once again, thank you; your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your input, always appricated bro.

Darth

Donā€™t have my usual charts at hand right now so I can post it but looks to be a very decent pinbar forming (H8) on the GBPJPY. Resistance from a good area off the daily chart and it looks to be from a swing high.

Can anyone confirm that this is a ā€œpossibleā€ setup and also that it is the kind of setup we should be taking?

Regards

GEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!

Just been checking out the thread guide and that is some extensive workā€¦ You guys ( Dudest, Jonathan and every trader whoā€™s has been humble enough to ask for help) have made the NO1 PA guide on the net ( most likely :slight_smile: )

Welldone boys

Darth.

GBP/USD Buy, Eventhough Candle is not BUEB, candle looks very strong at key support level.

Chart GBPUSD, D1, 2013.11.14 14:46 UTC, Multibank FX International, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Not a BUEB but 2BR
Good luck with that.
Cheers,

Hi again!

So, I went back to my charts looking at past trades that were possible setups. I came across one that I feel may have shown me what you guys mean by ā€œdonā€™t trade into trafficā€. Please have a look at the chart (hopefully it can be opened to a larger version).

Regards

Hopefully people arenā€™t bored of me yet. Here is my attempt at trade anticipation. Am I going about this the right way? This is the AUDCAD ā€¦