Forex Price Action

AUDNZD daily graphic. Seems to be long. If any bullish PA signal occur, long position will be logical I guess.

My current trades, for you to dissect, coz I’m decent like that.:57:

EurCad D1: nice bearish PB after a swing high and stopped at KHL. GO SHORTY!

GbpJpy H4: After breaking higher a PB has formed, taking this a CT, smallish PB compared to recent move up but just feel it will go lower at black line before going even higher

And finally, GOLD D1: Already posted this but throwing it up again, 2br on daily looks still good to go.

Comments welcome (except for I wouldn’t of taken that!)

Darth

Hi Claudio,

It’s a bit late to reply but FTA was too close, as you can see price bounced off it straight away.

Cheers

That is the only safe way to play it!

Cheers

Indeed it is a strong candle,but as good Johnathon pointed out a few days ago, trading the cable in between that range is risky.
You got too many minor resistances coming at you.

Cheers

You are very much supporting my opinion.

Cheers

Hi Darth,

First of all Thanks for sharing.

I think you are on to something with your EUR/CAD trade idea.
For now I won’t be able to pull up my charts to comment but I wish you the best.

By the way,and please by all means don’t take that in a bad way,but I suspect you are over trading.

Cheers

Hi Darth and Kas,

I agree with both of you re the EURCAD situation.

Along similar lines two weeks ago a big and commanding 2BR (a bad boy, using Johnathon’s words) formed in the weekly chart, giving us, in my opinion, an excellent counter trend setup. Would you agree?

Btw I drew the levels on the daily chart.

gbpjpy daily

Did you enter a trade? If yes, what was your PA signal?
BR,

Hi all,
i think that is good PA to trade on daily, but i prefer the weekly with a big signal as key level.

Extremely interesting looking at weekly charts atm, something relatively new to me.

I have found some quite huge and powerful 2BR and engulfing bars in the past year that would have provided excellent profits. I understand it would take an extra amount of patience and self control to take on trades that we can expect to last at least four or five weeks in some cases… At the same time when the PA signals are that strong I think we have no choice but to follow them!

Here a a couple of examples I have bumped into today, please let me know your thoughts on trading weeklies. Should we look at trades spotted on weekly charts in a different way?

Sorry if there are too many levels marked on the following charts, I usually only have two… I simply wanted to show here how by trading weekly charts there are such wide movements possible

EURUSD weekly

NZDUSD weekly

Thanks for your input and good luck to all.

Hey Darth,

your trade on gold daily is playing out alright, well done and thanks for sharing!

Dear Coach and dudest,

I just finished reviewing these articles under ‘[B]4. Basic Trade and Money Management[/B]’. I believe there are double posts here that you may want to delete some of them. They are:

> Round Numbers can act as psychological S/R levels
> Work out your risk first, then split a trade as many ways as you want
> Keep it simple: see a trade and manage on the same timeframe
> How to work out RISK and TRADE LOTS before each trade ( POSITION SIZING )
> Article: Start Thinking in Money, Not Pips

> Round Numbers can act as psychological S/R levels
> Work out your risk first, then split a trade for management
> Keep it simple: see a trade and manage on the same timeframe
> How to work out RISK and TRADE LOTS before each trade ( POSITION SIZING )
> Article: Start Thinking in Money, Not Pips

Hope that can help.

Cheers!

HI Goldenfisher,

Price Action works well for timeframe from 4H to higher, so it is ok with weekly, just the signal rarely happens than on daily so we easy forget to find it, :slight_smile: currently, i am have trade on AUDCAD on weekly timeframe, it runs on the good way so far.

Hallo R!

Sorry, but I didn’t see any pinbar on the GBPJPY H8 ( maybe one of the bars seemed to be forming one then closed as a full bullish bar ).

Throw up another one and we’ll discuss!

Cheers!

Just to note, I cancelled my gbpjpy trade as top of pb got taken out. I guess I might be, though when I’m trading most of the time I don’t see much maybe 1-3 trades a week. I only trade setups that have potential. But I’m still learning…slowly lol.

Darth

Thanks Darth, very appreciated!

The force be with you!

Hi,

Indeed the weekly was very huge. Despite it hitting FTA there is still room for a second push lower.
I think you hit the s/r pretty well.

Cheers

Hallo R!

Good on you, you’re moving on nicely :slight_smile:

Yes, this is a great example of trading into traffic. There are clearly areas below the BEEB where price has formed boxes, and where the wicks of candles are forming minor S/R zones. Any of these could have hindered a move down.

This is also what is meant by a trade having space to move into. Space means room to move before price meets a high probability trouble area ( be it a boxing/traffic area or key S/R ). These trouble areas give us a chance to manage the trade in order to protect capital.

At first, you may be seeing these everywhere and might prevent you from taking trades. But as practice continues, you get a feel for the highly probable ones where price has a high chance of easily reaching before something else happens.

Cheers :slight_smile: