Forex Price Action

or pin bar depends on your outlook, personally the graph kinda looks like a double top and you candle is smack bang in the neckline. Also it could be contested as a counter trend trade as the most recent trend has been down.

I’m definietly no expert but just my 2 pips.

Hope it works out for you.

Darth

Hi Birdcat,
i dont have this pair on my broker, but base on the chart you posted, your trade face directly to resitance, also have a lots of trafic at the left. The pin bar looks nice, but not enough to make A+ setup for me.

AUDUSD H4 BEEB with open on break of bar low. Is this about an A level setup? I thought maybe not A+ as BEEB could be a bit bigger and maybe closer to resistance?

Thanks.
Safe trading,
Brett

[QUOTE=“rcreddyvanga;571004”]GBP/USD now its time for sell, looking for BEEB at the key level. Chart GBPUSD, D1, 2013.11.25 13:27 UTC, Multibank FX International, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots GBP/CHF, perfect BEEB, waiting to enter the trade below BEEB. Chart GBPCHF, D1, 2013.11.25 13:28 UTC, Multibank FX International, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots[/QUOTE]

Hi

Did you take the gbp/usd trade? My trade got triggered but over last few hours on the back of good data Gbp/usd has just gone straight up.

Hi,

I quoted Johnathon’s post. It was a great pre market analysis. And made vital points about
GBP/USD 's current state.

This and the small signal should have left you out to short at that point.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

auzchf bottom of range on d1. watch closely for close of this day.

Darth

@MarcusMav

No, I haven’t entered the GBP/USD trade, as the next candle not able to trade below the low of BEEB (1.6132).

Good signal! Или нет?

GU rejected from Long TL … check weekly chart

Two problems I have with this trade are
it is against trend
but bigger proble I have is that it runs straight into a good resistance level

Is there any good setup today? I can’t analyze well after a rough day in work. My mind is out of this world today.

Or maybe the underlying trend bearish?

I know how that feels, I call it ‘‘low battery’’!
Time for entertainment…

Cheers

I’ve had the roughest month trading ever most trades have turned around on me which has compounded and reverting me into a real noob. I know the principles, know the signals and no the plan but every trade that has promise has uppercut me hard.

Any professional pointers?

Darth

hi Johnathon/All,

Am new to this thread - have been learning price action for a few months now and came across this thread which looks really cool, thanks Johnathon :cool:…looking forward to joining in the discussion and contributing - once I have worked my way through the thread guide articles…

[sorry for the dull/techy query as part of my first post here but I clicked on links in some of the posts on the thread guide to articles on Johnathon’s site and I am getting rich text versions of the webpages and no images showing…is anyone else experiencing this issue? would like to see the images - a picture is worth a thousand words and all that…

web page is coming out like this at the moment:

]

cheers,
Amy

Hi,

Welcome to this thread.
Yeah having same issues , that problem seems to have started a few days ago.
Hopefully nothing prevalent.

Cheers

Hi Darth,

Just set trades follow your plan and let them run themselves and relax until your energy come back…maybe you are over trade so far.

Trade less Darth. Trade less make more. Learn to sit on your hands and wit for that really really plum PA to come to you. Most traders make the mistake of going towards the market and trying to pick trades. Instead let the trades come to you.

I hope that makes sense, it is really a mindset.

Hi Amy!

Welcome to the Dark Si… err, different school of thought of Price Action! I’m active on both this thread and Krugman’s, so let’s help each other here and there. Krugman was once one of us, until he decided to rebel and start American Rev… err, leave and begin his own personal PA thread.

I’d say both method work within their limit, so you need to pick up the best of both worlds that fits your personal strategy. :smiley:

Cheers!

Yes you are right!!! I forgot that…DAMN. I need to go back to my Sith meditation room and get back in touch with the darkside. I guess I’ve been using the plan on any half descent setup instead of using the plan on the those A+.

They weren’t wrong when they said patience is a virtue.

Darth