Forex Price Action

Hi Darth,

below is my reason for shot GU, can you show me the problem here ?

thanks

[QUOTE=“bhops;574228”] I’m having a crack at this Darth. I like the level the BEEB has occurred at and I like the size of the BEEB.[/QUOTE]

Bruce, would you mind sharing your thoughts on how to trade this in terms of entry, SL and TP details? Would really help to see how one could trade this, but no pressure.

Not at all, very good point I did see this but I believe the resistance line the beeb formed at is much stronger than the line you drew. Good spot though. well done.

Darth

what is the meaning of this doji ? can we sell here ?

Personally I’m waiting for this pair to rotate down to a KHL and form bullish PA to go long.

Personally I don’t like your pin bar as it has too much lower wick and should be bigger for trading off the h4 chart, lower time frames= more risk= bigger PA signals to enter and has not formed at a desent swing high. This is not to say that it will not work out. I’m just saying in my book its not a valid setup.

Question, have you read the first 50 pages?

Darth

Question, have you read the first 50 pages?

Darth

Hi Darth,

I begin to read today, just still reading at page 1, to many thing to read. and i practice on OIL today,

If you haven’t got time to read why waste your time trading. You will only teach your self bad habits that will ingrain into your subconscious that will take longer to unlearn. You cannot rush the learning process.

Darth

total 50 page is about this.

thanks J.

i did make 3 mistakes today. enter sooner than the finish of pin-bar

Is anyone else trading the 4H pin that just formed in USDJPY? Any thoughts?

Im in it, but it is being a total wang cannon.

Personally I read the first 200 pages and there was real dynamite in there. But you can get the highlights using the hand links on the first pages. It’s worth your while.

Darth

i have a new pin bar here ! is it correct ? can we trade ?

sell stop hit on this PB

TP1 nearly hit with 10 pips.

sell stop hit when price retest S/R

Hallo tse,

We want to be looking at AREAS that others (esp those with the ability to move price) are looking at.

The de-facto higher TFs D1 (Daily) and W1 (Weekly) are thus great for marking AREAS from where we can look for reversal PA.

==> Getting A+ PA on D1 TF from a key D1 level is great.

==> Getting A+ PA on H4/6/8/12 TFs from a key D1 level is super. Why? Because you get an earlier entry into the move.

Example: A super pinbar on H4/6/8/12 will often-times show as a super pinbar/engulfing bar on D1.

+++

So these TFs are USEFUL, so long as we are trading off AREAS marked from the HIGHER TFs ( D1, W1 ).

And because H4/6/8/12 are in themselves big subsets of D1, we can trust the PA we get on them.

Cheers!

Hi Johnathon,

After several reads of your post, it has made sense.
Condensed in my head as follows:

** REMEMBER:
*** you LONG from SUPPORT
*** you SHORT from RESISTANCE
*** you trade AWAY from levels, NOT into them

i love this rules

Hey,
in reply to uSD/CHF

Looks like there are too mcuh sideways movement out there. That is the case in Daily chart as wel. Also USD/CHF is on down trend for some time now. I think it is still waiting for direction above 0.9100 or 0.9050. your risk to reward is 1:1 as well.

oh dudest i really thank you! i totally understand your answer and am happy that you and the others helped me out :slight_smile:

thanks again!

hello,

I’m new to this thread but I’m currently reading the page 300.I 'use google trad because I’m french

Do you think this is a good configuration A + on NZDUSD possibly tonight closing NY.

• Key level
    -direction of the trend ok
    -Point swing
    -waiting for a PA

HI guys,

There is good uptrend going and 4hour candle is testing a strong resistance zone as well. how is this setup