Forex Price Action

hi machal,

thank you for your comment. My setup did well, hitting TP. But i’m kinda confused as to what confirmation was needed to enter on that setup.

Affected by your comment, i thought of closing the trade but decided it would be a good lesson if i lost. Thankfully it hit TP.

PS: the risk reward ratio wasn’t 3:1 as my SL was 215 pips above and TP was 185 pips.

Hi all,
Possible pin bar on the AUS/USD 1D ? Am using GMT, any views? Its on the 4 HR too.

Also GBP/AUS 1D and USD/CHF...

I liked USDCAD better tonight.

Please post charts of what you are thinking if at all possible please.

Hi, was thinking aud/usd short, gbp/aud long and usd/chf long.

Thanks for charts.

So which you taking?

Will be brave, aus/usd I think.

Hello,

I just found good setup based on my knowledge, is this good for entry on AUD/SGD daily…?

why my uploaded picture not clear? but in my computer its very clear…

What time frame as my chart does not look like that?

Its on daily sir,can you post your chart sir? for my preference…thanks

Are you sure what you are calling USDSGD is not AUDUSD?

Oh my bad…its AUD/SGD sir…deep sorry sir,just wake up and cannot full concentrate…

Don’t apologise! We all make mistakes. I know I have done that many times.

There is plenty of Pins around this morning and that looks like the rest of them.

Good luck,

Johnathon

Thanks guys for the heads’ ups, good show :slight_smile:

Cheers!

You’re right, it’s raining pins!..
(rather, it rained pins :))

New article just finsihed: [B]Turn Your Trading Around With Price Action[/B]

Safe trading all,

Johnathon

What does everyone make of the duelling Pin Bars on AUDUSD daily chart?

Hey, for me price found support and now should go up. I checked wave indicator too (i know we do not use it in your method) and i think that now is not end 4 wave yet. So for me price should go up and than down making new lower low in wave 5… but could be wrong :wink:

Cheers

There is a similar situation formed on the USDCAD Daily. And I’m not sure where to go with it on my short, should have taken profit at the upper end of the pin reaching the area of resistance, and now I’m sat on a negative pointing trade. Should I cut my trade on the strength of the second pin forming? Or stick with it on the basis that the overwhelming trend should win through? Will attach a chart after I’ve had some breakfast.

Regards

GG

Did you make a trade plan? i,e: write down exactly how you will manage this trade depending on what it does?

Do you have a trade management plan?

Do you have a trading plan and trading rules you follow?

If not why not?

I talk to a lot of professional traders and traders who consistently make money trading all different types of way. One thing nearly all have in common is a trading plan, goals and rock solid commitment to these things.

Johnathon