Forex Price Action

Thanks for the input, I do have a trading business plan, and manage my risk accordingly.

But the idea of an individual trade plan is not something I have considered. I have only recently developed the discipline required to trade the daily charts and only take a handful of trades per month if they present themselves.

I guess that gives me the opportunity and time to plan each and every trade.

So would you exit a trade in the face of an opposing pin? Or even an opposing BEEB/BUEB forming even before it has reached your stop order?

Regards

Andrew

Hi,
My sell order was opened on the AUSUSD. I am hoping the duelling PBs are a sign of indecision with a bounce off the resistance of 9 days ago. My stop loss is in place should the worst happen, above the bearish PB high.
I am new to PA trading, I guess duelling PBs come along now and then to sharpen our minds! Good luck all.

Now hereā€™s an interesting update ā€¦ Charts in Focus | Price Action Setups

hello,
tried to sign up for your news letter, didā€™nt work there was an error!!
you can pm me

David

Wow, what a gap! Even more cringeworthy now!

@Johnathon

How many trades do you have a week?

True, the gaps this morning were crazy :confused:
Sampled a couple of pairs, was seeing gaps of 70/80/90pips!
Anywho, life goes on; most have began to fill.
If one wasnā€™t stopped out of the ā€œbuy USDā€ trades of end last week, itā€™s still on.

Cheers

ping bhops

Lurking mate, lurking :eek:

Just havenā€™t had much time to trade the intraday and the daily trades have been pretty well covered.

Iā€™ll make more of a commitment this week to post up some trade ideas and feedbacks.

Hereā€™s an area I have marked where I want to get short on the intraday.

A little patience, guys. Look at chart.

Happy Trades

Good stuff Bryce!, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Hi Salty

You not using New York close charts firstly.

Have a look at the two S/R areas iv highlighted, one is clean break then test to find pin. The one you mentioned broke S/R a few times, so not a very convincing.

Cheers

Anyone grab the BUEB on USD/CAD 4H??

Cheers

I didnā€™t grab the BUEB on the USD/CAD 4Hā€¦ but Iā€™m glad its there. Itā€™s turning my bad morning into a slightly better afternoon. I was in based on the daily pin on Thursday last weekā€¦ Friday not so good, GAP down sickening!

I know I shouldnā€™t be watching the charts as Iā€™m trading off the dailys, but when you are waiting around for BT to connect your phone line at a new houseā€¦ needs must!

GG

I am new to this. I am searching for Good Forex broker who provides ECN platform. Can anyone help me ?

Hi,

If you are very new to this, then finding a broker should be fairly low down on your list of things to do. Get reading through the School here on BabyPips, then come back to this thread and get reading through the posts and articles linked, it really is a gold mine of information.

Even then, may I suggest that you start a new thread in the Newbie forum pages to ask about brokers. These threads need to stay on topic.

Good luck

GG

Hi spongybob,

Thanks, I always learn more an more. I thought the S/R area had been in the past, significant, this could now be so.

Iā€™ve already downloaded the demo of axitrader. Soon I use also new york close charts.

Happy Trading

Hi abash, I use pepperstone.com charts.

cheers

Hey,

What do u think about this eur/gbp BEEB setup?

First screen is from daily, nice and big BEEBā€¦

and the second is weekly to draw resistance zone.

I think that everything looking good to sell.

Cheers

And what about this 2 bar reversal on GBP/CAD ?