Forex Price Action

Mine looks a little bit different

i just reread the first few pages once again to refresh myselfā€¦i do this like once a weekā€¦i find it amazing how everyone INCLUDING john have evolved, john posted few charts once he started this thread that he considers A+ which im sure he doesnt consider them that anymore

you really learn more when you teach and discuss

[QUOTE=ā€œForex School Online;585434ā€] I normally say just go with Pepper. They have the charts we need and 62 pairs/markets to trade[/QUOTE] Hi everyone :slight_smile: Thanks Johnathon, Dudest, Bhops and others for posts! Re the above quote, do we place index trades with Axi as Pepperstone offer only currencies I think? Thank you kindly, Brett

Hi everyone) At the beginning of the new year it looks like most FX pairs are changing directions.The ones with a long down trend are making higher highs and higher lows and the ones with the long up-trend history are making lower highs and lower lows.Do you guys see the reversal of major trends ?
Thanks
Secure Trading

Anyone looking to short at this level? EURAUD 4H. Do people see that top as being a double top and now trend or momentum shall I say have change to the down side?

Im a little late to the party. But i think you have sunday candles included. That is why you can see a BEEB and we canā€™t. The candle that has been englufed is the sunday candle and shouldnt be there as its not really got any value to it.

Also welcome and good luck.

Hi Average Joe,

Yes you are completely right. I marked levels and market structure on the EUR/aud daily below,

Keeping eyes peeled for intra day signals.

Hope that helps.

by the way, happy new year everyone!

cheers

I will need a big 1h/4h signal to convince me though coz that daily trend is very bullish indeed and commenting in the wrong context but just canā€™t help looking at the daily! HaHa

Iā€™m with you Fil! Exact same levels and thoughts!

Cheers :slight_smile:

A1: Yes

A2: Yes

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action-1575.html#post585479

Hi bret,

Thatā€™s one of the reasons Axi is my main live a/c, I like trading the indices.

Pepper is my backup live a/c [ incase a Tsunami hit Axi offices, or something like thatā€¦(God forbid) ]

HotForex is also a good choice if you also want to trade indices.

Cheers!

Hey MD!, and happy new year!

Noticed the same too.

Actually, if you look back on the charts, thereā€™s reversal stuff that happens on the first weeks of trading in Janā€¦

Donno what thatā€™s about but all the better for us!

Cheers!

Jesus, dudestā€¦ you have one hell of taste of humor there. Whatā€™s next? Nuclear war between New Zealand and South Africa? :18:

Well, the Aussies would be among the first to be hit if a cross-dimensional portal was to open up on the floor of the Pacific (!)
[ ā€¦which, coming to think of it, wouldnā€™t help having a Pepper a/c either; those brokers better get busy building Jaeger shatterdomes with all their money! ]

Maybe itā€™s not a bad idea then to look to the Rainbow Republic for a backup live a/c! [ kaijus hate where mega currents meet, prevents them from getting to the coastline (!) ]

:slight_smile:

PS: Nuclear war between NZ and SA is always happeningā€¦itā€™s called RUGBY!! Whoohooo! :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile:

Hi

With the recent moves in usd jpy d1 would I be right to say that the pin bar earlier is now void?

Marcus

Yes!

[ and now Iā€™ve to type in filler material coz BP wonā€™t allow a post less than 10 chars! (such as ā€œYes!ā€) ]

Yep. Its valid until the bottom is taken out.

All killer, no fillerā€¦ This is 100% on topic but what bike it that? Its very nice.

Marcus,
This has always been my level as the previous pin never tested the weekly support.