Forex Price Action

Just my thoughts and understanding as I’m still learning…
PA becomes invalid when price brakes in other direction. Also that PB is not at key area.

Yes I have canceled my pending order.

jUST READ MY MIND THERE.

Cheers

The Ducati 1098S ! For racing to the bank with to withdraw those profits!!

:slight_smile:

Need to get there in 1 piece to enjoy the profits. I prefer with a bit more metal, Paganini Zonda. Now I need to start trading the 10Mil positions HaHa

did you guys try volume while doing john PA? i mean its not really an indicator just a valuable information about the strength of the bars

The tick volume as I understand it is a bit misleading. Each time there is a change in price is defined a tick so the volume is just a collection of number of ticks in a particular time frame. It does not measure how much the transaction in $$ terms so a tick with $1K is equal to a tick with $10M.

well ya it has to go with the price action, with it it forms a stronger story about how meaningful a pin bar is for example

Stoplossed, comments? thought it was a good one.

Jack

I don’t think volume is part of what Mr. Fox teaches, so, you’ll probably won’t hear much opinion from us (because we don’t know). Feel free to incorporate it in your own plan though.

Wasn’t that chart from 2 days ago? That pin didn’t work out. I had a pending order for it too which was already cancelled.

105.00 acting as a strong resistance level

old me woulda shorted this instantly because its been a boring day with no trades…but new me have to think about this traffic on the left

Old you would have shorted that trade and made some $$$ too.

maybe but it woulda been a bad entry

i recommend people to download this little tool…im sticking to john rules as this is not an indicator…just a nice small thing that shows you other TF while your watching your “main” TF

anyway back to PA
all pairs today been quiet for some reason, have a feeling USDCHF will drop

anyone played this EB? i was tempted but it had a strong uptrend and it was too close to a strong level

Sorry to sound like a bum #1

We treat each TF independently, this goes against keeping things simple. Mix TFs and watch your indecision grow

Cheers

Sorry to sound like a bum #2

…but swing points, SWING POINTS!

Your BEEB is in no-man’s land

Cheers

ya i know but it never hurts to have a sneak of how things look XD

@dudest what you think of the current market? anything catching your attention?