Forex Price Action

That is a nuclear war we always win :wink:

Iā€™m still in it, placed SL under another Support as it was close rather than end of PB. Under 103.91

Great, now I really want to see gentlemen like dudest and bhops act like hooligans in the rugby field. I solemnly swear that you really have crossed the line [B]twice[/B] if you can successfully make these two so upset at BP or FSOā€¦ but I cannot say the same if you toss a rugby ball between them. :smiley:

HI every one
I wonder if it is a correct 2bar reversal ?
Itā€™s 8h timeframze on euraud .
I think itā€™s correct and we can take a short trade on it .

Thanks

That doesnā€™t look like a 2BR. This is how I understand it to beā€¦

Spot on AJ. Ideally we want them to be of similar length and ideally the 2nd bar to close higher/lower (depending on what we are trading) to the first bar.

Curious. What would prevent you guys from taking those 2-3 pin bars that appeared before the 2 bar reversal?

Trading against a strong trend for a start.

Good on you Fil!, nice call.

How are you planning to manage? ( TPs, SL trail? )

Cheers

Nothing much reallyā€¦jusā€™ the waiting gameā€¦

Waiting for the USDCAD to retrace in order to look for long opps

USDJPY headed back to swing high. Waiting to see if range short PA forms

Waiting to see if the AUDCHF can retrace back to BRN 0.8000 area in order to go long if PA forms

Waiting to see if GBPCAD can retrace intra-day and form PA to go long

Oil (WTI) is headed back to swing low; waiting to see if anything interesting will form there.

Waiting for a retrace on the DJ30 to get long with the trend.

In other words is a waiting game for now.

Hi mate.
TP1 at latest swing high + BE on second lot and trialling SL under previous support as with initial entry in order to try to make a use of the trend.
Fil.

we should have more posts like these from senior members to understand their train of thoughts

Happy new year to you too) May this year bring joy,happiness and success for you.

Its amazing how a clean slate (new year) can change things. Last night when I was looking at the daily charts, i zipped through each, looking for setups. And not a single A+. Double checked to be sure and walked away 15 min later not worrying that I missed something. Where as before I would be looking for setups that werenā€™t there and looking for justification in taking them, then once place fretting I made a good trade.

Only taken one trade this week and that was a CHFJPY H4 BEEB played off the RN 115.00 on monday which is moving sideways at the mo but may still go my way and only risked 1% as its my first trade of the year.

And a trade that was going to take was the EURCAD 4H BEEB that formed monday 12ish (GMT) but i saw a small pin bar against it on the next candle and didnā€™t take it which then went to to soar past my t/p lol. Story of my life. But Iā€™m happy that I spotted a good trade.

Anyway guys just stick to the rules and you wonā€™t go farā€¦wrong. :35:

Darth

Well said man.

But you do mean stick to the rules and you will go far? Haha

Jack

I always get stopped out from JPY pairs :frowning:

Dohā€¦yep.

EUR/CHF bearish pin bar at resistance on the 4H. Anyone else take this trade?

Will update with chart in a bit.

im sure john said somewhere not to trade this pair