Forex Price Action

Since 10000 is VBRN i predict this breakout will lead to a bull ralley in likes…

Hey guys! Happy new year!!
I haven’t been here in a few months but I’m back now. Looking forward to contributing & learning from everyone as always. Let’s get paid!

i’m in long think this will be my best trade this year lol.

Darth

to be honest I would go to bed and just check before you go to work. It will still be waiting for you.

Darth

The very early stages of hopefully a very nice pin at resistance on Eur/Cad D1

Thoughts? :slight_smile:

you got to be the only person on this earth that use the color red for bullish candles

Nice 2BR on USD CHF 4HR

lol, you might be right. It’s aesthetically pleasing to me, sorry if it confuses others!

I wouldn’t trade it because against the trend :slight_smile:

Just me though

Oops sorry thought that was a D1 chart, got confused. All good.

Just to share, I am looking at NZDCHF D1. To me the PB has formed at a S/R and the pair is trading in a range. Slight negative is the slightly longer lower wick.

NFP coming up tomorrow. Sit tight!

Have you seen the action on the US news just now? Sign of things to come for tomorrow wrt Volatility I suspect

Nice spot. Couple CHF pairs are doing similar things.

My preference is for GBPCHF. Doesn’t quite touching my S/R line but I like it.

it seems to me as though the uptrend pressure has ended, market seems to be more ranging at the moment

:35: :35:

USDSGD H4 is currently a bit too choppy for my liking; don’t think it’s worth losing sleep over…

:slight_smile:

For a few seconds after seeing the chart, I thought to myself, what the…!? Thought my eyes were playing tricks!

:slight_smile:

The pullback was too shallow though, hence no room to trade into [ swing high is just above the 2BR high ]

If it closed as a BEEB, I’d trade it as a range trade.

Sorry Marcus, can’t make out what’s on your chart :confused: :confused: