Forex Price Action

Hello everyone,
Would this pinbar break be worth considering around 165 it has had good explosive moves there in the past especially in the S/R zone of 164 - 165

ever since i started this method…i made 7 trades

i won 6 trades…lost 1 today…the only one i lost was the only one against the trend

lesson is, i will never do it again…i know you can find good trades against the trend…but for me its not worth it

Just don’t cut yourself when it drops down suddenly. Just because we say it’s small and against the trend it does not mean it will not work or will. I am sure more experienced traders would know how to properly manage it. But we, here, don’t move the market, we just react to the movements.

Stay focused!
Fil.

Good for you it’s nice to know everything is working out for you.

The only thing that stresses me out about this is that 70% of the time when movement occurs it doesn’t produce a pin bar/engulfing/2BR, and therefore it’s not trade-able

could anyone more experienced than I give me the rough average of trades they take in a week/month? Of course I understand it depends week to week, but on the 4H and daily TF’s, what would a normal range of trades per week be?

I’m good bro. but thanks anyway.

Darth

check this sweet pb at the bottom of the range and stopped at previous S/R and RN of 92.00 on D1.

Oil the black gold.

Thoughts?

Darth

2BR reversal at swing high.
But it is against current trend.:33:

EURNZD a rather small reversal pin in a big bearish move IMO. And then there is all that traffic above to contend with and also in the middle of the key levels. I never like “pin” in this case with an upper shadow but good luck.

Looks like a range to me with a possibility of testing the upper level but with NFP today all bets are off for me.

Hi guys,

I was just going over the posts made on the forum while I was away on Christmas break. FXCM now offers New York Close on MT4 as well as Trading Station.

Happy New Year!

when i looking to this setup i see that we have PB in structure and after this PB
we have Bullish engulfing candle and this engulfing candle is big than the previous
4 daily candle that is mean the bull control the market now
so i expected to be good trade i enter the trade @ 1.6517 my SL is 1.6323 my TP is 1.66975

Tame, maybe you would like to tell us which pair this is? I can’t be bothered trawling through the pairs although this looks familiar.

It is EURNZD D1

EURNZD looks like it is in the middle of the range trading straight into the traffic on the left. Size of pin is too small.

what the hell happened in the GBPUSD chart

4:30am GBP Manufacturing Production m/m 0.0% 0.4% 0.2%

From dailfx, prod numbers worse than expected.

Hello Average Joe ,

The pair is EUR NZD ,appreciate your feedback

I’m thinking it will either bounce off 85.75 or break right through…

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action.html#post309175

[B]# How many A+ setups (on average) can we expect per month?[/B]

–> Reference #1
–> Reference #2
–> Reference #3
–> Reference #4
–> Reference #5
–> Reference #6
–> Reference #7
–> Reference #8