same method as this thread…S/R from the daily TF…trades from the 4H chart

Wow! Looks like you have made a lot of $$$.:53:

this is not live trading

this is demo…im practicing PA old data to sharping my skills

sold on massive pin bar…TP hit

level still not broken, took the pin bar…TP hit

Went long…my TP was 3 pips away XD…got stopped

long on eb…profit hit

justice - I think that’s a great idea. Trading from past data. It’s like a much more robust way to back test compare to F12 manually. Mind I ask the name of the software?

Anyway, instead of posting individual trades, why don’t you combine them into pdf or word docs? That would help keep the thread much cleaner. And of course feel free to post individual trades that you have questions.

ya i will stop posting so many pictures…i bought forex tester 2…so far so good…cost 200USD but i like it so far…i will only post interesting trades like you mentioned or ones that i will ask you guys what you think of

so far i made 41 trades (i been doing this for 4 hours now)…going from jan 2002 till sept 2002…i lost 7 trades and won the rest

i can make a mini game where i show you a trade im about to take and ask members what they think XD

EDIT: also the fight in 2002 between bears and bulls over the 1.000 level been really fun to watch…they went at it for months

ok i will just combine them in a pdf and will post results later i guess

We actually have that game in the members forum too. Johnathon would give us a PA set up and let members post their take on it with SL, TP and everything. It’s a really great learning experience.

there you go guys…PDF for all the trades i made in 2002 EURUSD chart

i used a program that gives old data…and i made trades to sharpen my skills…please let me know if i can make these better to help me and you guys learn…i plan to do this for every year
Download file FX.pdf

Very nice.

Do take extra note that some trades stayed in the negative for an entire week before it went to your TP (assuming they’re daily chart). When trading real money in real time, that can put quite a lot of pressure on your mind. Do not give in, let the trade run. It will only become invalid when you hit stoploss.

Hi! What about creating a new thread that you could update as you like and simply link to it in here or add as a signature, or Google Doc and share it on the forum instead of constantly updating a PDF file?

PDF download does not work for me for some reason.

Fil.

all trades here are 4H ones…so most of them ended in the same day

my plan was to create a new PDF for every year i go through

why doesnt the download work for you?..i worked hard on it so i wanna make sure people can download it without hassle XD

Sounds like fun :), go for it!

Download doesn’t work for me either, get an error page after the initial rapid gator page

Good job on putting in the hard work, will pay off good.

Just remember Panupat’s pointer on patience required for live trades; fast simulation can distort that reality

Cheers