Forex Price Action

Hi Darth,

Noticed the pin too, formed at a great level. However, I’d have liked to see it close stronger (smaller upper wick), especially given that it’s countering the recent strong down-move.

It may have a good chance of getting to 93.64 level, but I’d rather sit this one out.

Cheers

Why? Where you long?

no im just not sure whats happening in the charts today

most of them are spiking

NFP news. Spikes all over the place but also a GREAT producer of PA setups :slight_smile: Just make sure to keep watch till the daily close!

hmmmmmmm

tho news is making everything crazy

Thanks buddy, didn’t realise it had been answered so many times before sheepish look

It’s probably best to review on Monday morning when things have settled down. That NFP was unexpected so always creates volatility as the bears and bulls jockey for control. I usually find that if I miss the daily calender of events and then suddenly I see such large movement, I flick to the forex factory calendar or dailyfx website to get the latest announcement. On the tighter TF I make it a point to see what news are coming up and not get surprised. Have a good weekend.

I had similar thoughts but it didn’t even get there lol

Well. Apart from bouncing off and breaking through, where else can price go? :10:

Nowhere. It goes sideway for looooooooooooooong time. :smiley:

HI justise,
wondering if you could share your mt4 indicator for multi time frames :slight_smile:
Thanks

its called pipware mini chat

(Gasp!) Obviously you have’t seen what price can do when it’s on cloud 9!
[ cloud formed by some of the stuff they are now legalizing Stateside! ]

:slight_smile:

Thats fair. i think its first major problem area is 95.30 which I’m setting my first tp and the next at 98.50 at the top of the range.

Darth

Jesus, I REALLY need to stop smoking that pips. :eek:

i bought a forex reply software…not gonna say the name so people dont think im advertising…anyway i started importing the data since 2001

i will post some trades i made using PA…if im annoying people let me know and i will stop

this one took a long time to happen…but seriously when you see the charts move fast…you can REALLY see how traders RESPECT S/R levels

on to the next one

made 6 trades so far…5 winners 1 loser

sold here…profit hit

althought its against the trend…the reason i did it is because as u can see this level been respected over and over for months