Forex Price Action

Oh Great! I will have a break!:wink:

3-8 per month.

Here is one of the brokers I use: [B]Pepperstone MT4 Demo[/B]

Why donā€™t you download the demo from link I have given above and try it out first to see if you like it.

This is ECN broker that has no commissions on their standard account and also great spreads.

Hope this helps,

Johnathon

Not for me just a bit too much danger lurking above.

1 Like

Hi Guys,

Whats your input on the 2 bar reversal on AUD/JPY . The chart is weekly. Red line is buy and Green line is profit targets.

Cheers
Hemant

Hi Hemant

Looks pretty solid to meā€¦
( And with position sizing calc shared earlier by Johnathon, no need to risk too much (being a W1 trade n allā€¦) )

Cheers

Hi Machal,

1. For the EURGBP BEEB, Iā€™m really suspicious of it; to me itā€™s more of a freak BEEB (due to this weekā€™s gapping) than a ā€˜normalā€™ BEEB, so iā€™m watching it from the sidelines

2. For the GBPCAD, i agree with Bryce, too much traffic (& BRN 1.6000) overhead, so also watching this one from the sidelines.

Cheers

Hey all,

sorry havenā€™t been round a whole heap last few days.

Not much to trade at moment and I donā€™t have any positions. Most the market is trading into traffic areas or have formed really weak looking indecision bars that could go either way. Like I always say why take indecision bars when you can just wait and enter on something else that is very decisive?

Anyways keep it real and I know this hard for most but try not to give the market your money when the market is like this. The best trade can be none at all.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

Good advice & insight, thanks sensei!

This has been fixed now!

hello all pls can some one tell me if am wrong or right? I dont know how to post screen shot yet do bear with me. I bought EU @1.5212 SL-1.2431 TP-1.2625 with trailing stop of 25pips right now in in -20pips. Am I on the right track

Whilst what you are saying is clear in your mind I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

You have not said what signal you are trading??? What time frame are you trading?? Why did you enter? etc etc etc

Please take the time to learn how to post screen shots and then the help you will receive will be of a much higher standard because people will understand what you are talking about.

Please go and download free screen capture equipment. One of the best free tools can be found here: Download Jing, Free Software for Screenshots and Screencasts

You can then capture anything on your screen and also right on the capture.

Talk and help soon hopefully,

Johnathon

The TF is 4H the Iā€™m using price action I niticed a support @ 1.2436 and a pin bar at the close of the first 4H candle of the day. then I entered as stated above.

Hello,

I am unsure what charts you are using but on the New York close charts we use in here I canā€™t see a Pin Bar.

Sorry but I canā€™t see what you do so it makes it hard to comment for you.

Maybe when you have downloaded and sorted the gear I have given link to above (takes 1 min) you can post and then I can comment for you. Other than that it make it very hard.

Johnathon

I saw a support on 4H chart. The first 4H candle of the day was a pin bar which was rejected by the support @ 1.2436 I entered late anyway @1.2512 then I targeted 1.2625 which i see as the next resistance level I might be very wrong yes I know. Thatā€™s why am asking if am on the right track. I canā€™t download the software now bcoz am at the place of work. Pls do try and read meaning to it. Thanks allot.

I am using an MT4 platform by Liteforex. There timing is GMT+3 Pls if my broker is scamming let me know bcoz I saw a support on 4H chart. The first 4H candle of the day was a pin bar which was rejected by the support @ 1.2436 I entered late anyway @1.2512 then I targeted 1.2625 which i see as the next resistance level I might be very wrong yes I know. Thatā€™s why am asking if am on the right track. I canā€™t download the software now bcoz am at the place of work. Pls do try and read meaning to it. Thanks allot.

No they are not scamming you. Every broker has a different data time. Because of this brokers will have different candle closing times. This is why you see a Pin Bar and I do not. This is also why it is impossible to comment on the trade you have made. You can give me all the numbers in the world but I am not seeing the Pin Bar setup you are.

This is the reason I asked you to place a chart up. I understand you canā€™t at the moment but you must understand whilst you see a Pin I do not.

Does this make sense? I want to help but I canā€™t when we are seeing different things. This is why I recommend people wishing to take part in this forum and also see and trade the same setups as me to use New York close charts.

Can I ask have you read the first page?

Hey, i think u talk about this:

Ohhhhhh! thnx allot, Yeah sure I will read the first page again because I have read it b4 but I know its worth reading over and over again. Can u recommend any broker with New York close charts that accept Liberty Reserve as a means of funding and withdrawing? I will appreciate it. Thanks so much for the quick reply I am honored I must confess

Thanks very much Machal.

Ok well if that is the setup being discussed I would say the following:

This Pin is not formed of a support area. We need to trade of only the obvious and clear support levels and this would need to form lower at the support. This Pin is way way way too small to class as a trade-able. We only trade when we have a very obvious and clear signal from the market that price is looking to go one way or another. So whilst this may go up from here, there is not an edge that is massively in our favour. The good thing about this trade is the very near term trend has been up and you are trading with this in your favour.

I would definitely recommend A) Going through the first 25 pages or so of this thread, B) Watching the free videos of live trades on the Pin bar which will give you more of an idea of what a great Pin Bar looks like. Go here: Price Action Videos

And then continue on a demo.

I couldnā€™t tell you which way this will go so donā€™t close it because of what I said. If I had to lean one way I would guess it could possibly go higher back into resistance.

Hope this helps,

Johnathon