Forex Price Action

I am just going to wait until the bar closes on the Daily for EUR/GBP.

how about USDCHF H4?

Looks like we might get a close below the previous support at 0.7915
So thereā€™s no obvious first trouble area or TP area to aim for.
Any comments on how to manage this trade ?
Last time price went this low was in August 2012 - do we use this as a guide ?

The tend is strong going south and this is a daily sell engulfing bar so i still need to wait until the bar closes.

Hi, Brand new to forex (3 days) and also to this forum.
must say big thank you to everyone in this thread, as it has really put me ahead in terms of learning.

i had started looking at MA crossovers and RSI etc etc, but before i even started my demo account, i found this and it just made total sense to me. i have some kind of limited trading background (EVE online) which is what actually lead me to forex.

Now, i have one main issue i was hoping you guys could shed some light on, as every live advisor i have spoke to had no idea how to fix.
iā€™ve made a list of 28 main currency pairs, and had planned on going through them after NY closing (10pm my time) with the idea to analyse and check for new developments in the markets, which i could then either setup my orders, or track them for future developments.

Now the problem i find is, when i use either mt4/5 and add support lines etc using the line tool. these also save on every other chart and are shown when i switch to them. after around the 8th currency pair, it looks like i just had a party with the fibbo tool. when in reality each set of 2 lines is my previous chart markings.

so is there anyway to save individual charts markings, so they donā€™t show on every other chart, but will still be shown when i return to the original chart i created them on. or do i have to manually add new support lines each time i want to quickly check the development of a currency pair i had been following.

I have tryed creating new templates for each currency and saving them indivdually, but this had no effect.

any advice would be great, cause atm iā€™m unsure how to quickly check and follow so many currency pairs.

Thanx in advance and again thank you for such an awsome thread, iā€™ll be signing up for your courses very soon i think. : )

I would want to see it bust through that Resistance and possibly retrace back and turn into Support before going long. I see price has now moved up and I will be waiting for it to roll back, but who knows it might just keep shooting up.

HI, i seen pin bar on EURCAD DAILY CHART, but i donā€™t sure if it is a good trade.
any comment?

thanks Bhops! i will waiting for LONG ON BLUE AREA!:57:

Looks spot on to me good area.
Support turned resistance.
Big number 1.4600.
Space to move into.
With trend.

GBP/JPY 4HR

Price contained between the fib retracements.
Price flip at 1.74 resistance turned support.

EUR/NZD D1

If this closes as a pin would be a sweet setup.
Touched 1.56 if it closes as a pin under 1.55 im all over it.
Some time untill NY close.
With trend and a fib retrace and a big number.

Heya WP,

Great trading on both these setups! Really obvious, simple and clean price action trading from key levels as it should be done so nice going.

For those that have been wondering where I have been; whilst a lot of people know, my mum got really sick and ended up in hospital with two brain aneurysms and further bleeding on the brain and so I have been flat out busy with family.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

Great trading guys. Really solid pin that sticks out and away from all other price rejecting a obvious resistance area and with the obvious down-trend. Was a very obvious daily chart trade that ticked a lot of boxes.

All just depends on how you manage it now.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

Im all done and out with a nice profit.Cheers

Best wishes to you and your family.

Heya Jamie,

so to clarify your problem; when you go to a chart you add a support/resistance level and then go to another chart and this level will then also be on the next chart? and they are all saving on top of each other?

This is not how it should work. Normally what happens is each level stays on each individual chart and when you come back to that chart that same level or levels will be there. You can do that for 70 charts and as many levels and indicators as you like and they should not be going onto other charts.

Something has obviously gone wrong somewhere for you. I am in no way a MT4 expert, but I always recommend having multiple MT4/5ā€™s on your PC and the reason for that is not only can you double check price feeds when you need to if you suspect something may be a little fishy, but if you ever come accorss issues like this you can quickly jump over to another platform and work out what is happening and if it is just happening on one MT4 or if it is a MT4 thing.

You could try and uninstall and then re-installing to see if it re-sets it and if that does not work trying another brokers MT4 to see if it is the MT4/MT5 from the broker you are using. If that still fails contact the support from the broker you are using.

Johnathon

Welcome to the wonderful world of Forex trading, hope you do well.

I used to use an indicator that would sometimes act up in a similar manner. One day by accident I found that if I simply changed the time frame to something else and then went back to the time frame I wanted the problem was resolved.

If that doesnā€™t work then take the advice already given by Mr.J.

Yes, i had a pin bar indicator that was clearing all my lines when i switched.
i have since got rid of this, reinstalled , and tryed multi platforms including mt5.

problem is i still have similar issue, the bars no longer clear, but instead just stack on everychart as described in my first post.

i want to confirm:
when i drag a new price pair into the main window, it should only show the current price pair lines. even though it saves and reuses the chart template ?
and like you said, it should retain all chart line data individually ?

iā€™m going to format my pc, i think that the indicator rly messed up something somewhere.
iā€™ll get back to you when iā€™m done.

Thank you for the help though, at least i know its a problem and not just the way it works.
(p.s. wish i found this out before making profiles for all pairs, only way iā€™ve found around this problem atm lol)

Hi All,

Saw a pin bar forming for GBPNZD on daily chart. It is form at a resistance level. Just wanted advice if it is a valid pin bar?

To me (I am quite new to PA) itĀ“s not valid PB bc itĀ“s not big enough. Also your entry is right at the zone where the price might find support (look to the left).