Forex Price Action

Stick to marking your key levels on the daily charts and then no matter what time frame you make a trade on you will always know that you are making a trade from a key supply/demand level.

Johnathon

Thanks Coach! Iā€™ve been cooking a few meals in the kitchen but Iā€™m back & may I just say It feels good to be back!

anybody got this beauty?

Hey,

A lot of the Yen pairs had nice rejections against good support, but unfortunately I didnā€™t take any of em cause I was looking at NZD pairs.

My EURNZD got stopped out :frowning: but I took the GBPNZD sell which is still going strong :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=semmee;648282]Hey,

A lot of the Yen pairs had nice rejections against good support, but unfortunately I didnā€™t take any of em cause I was looking at NZD pairs.

me too ,Oh well semmee thereā€™s always tomorrow.:57:

I have a ouestion as it pertains to price action.
After we get or pa signal up or down and we place our to at a certain price and it hits, are we done with trade, are there continuation candles to look for.

I ask because I did decent in demo account today but the losers I had weā€™re where I tried to jump on after initial signal.

I hope this makes sense lol

Hey guys,

What do you think about this possible trde ? Price action 2BR (not longer for Bearisch engulfig i thnik, right ?)

Look how small that 2 bar is compared with that super aggressive bull bar to the left. Would you really want to trade against that? I know I wouldnā€™t.

Yes. This was a really solid range play. Most importantly see how the wick that candle broke through the Support line and then snapped back. I personally love PBā€™s like this one, where the wick goes [I]through a zone[/I] as opposed to the types where the very end of the wick merely touches a zone.

im out with full profit at the level you have marked

hi gays, Iā€™m trading Stive Nison style. Does anyone of you trading that way, too? itā€™s also price action and itā€™s very similar like here, only different is how we call the candle patterns. Iā€™ve just posted this picture to show you how I see the information on chart.
On the left side we can see good berish engolfing pattern and that is also resistance. two days ago the price was built a doji pattern on resistance. Only why I didnā€™t take that sell trade is because I havenā€™t found doji confirmation.( price didnā€™t close under the open of doji). Price is still under resistance and if price made some new bearish pattern like berish engolfing or dark cloud cover, maybe shooting star I would trade the short side.
Any comment is welcome.

Hi Cakoni while your English is very good for someone from Serbia, you might want to change the word gays for guys as people may think theyā€™ve come to the wrong sort of forum :slight_smile: lol as for the chart it could be one worth keeping an eye on.

Iā€™m very sorry, I didnā€™t mean to write that word. I apologize to everyone. Iā€™ll be more careful next time.

Iā€™m sure everyone realised it was a misspell and gave no offence (why would it) Cakoniand and Iā€™m sure it gave us a laugh ,good luck with your trading.

I thought he was being funny, so i was laughing and thinking , this guy has a great sense of humor . :13:

Question I took the Eur/GBP trade without consulting you guys, based on the daily bearish pinbar at resistance, unfortunately I read now that I am trading against a much bigger bullish candle, anyway, I am luckily in profit now my question is there is a CPI news coming out on GBP, what is the proper way to manage it? should I exit before the news? Or should I disregard the news anyway I am on a daily time frame? Thanks guys (Cakoni, no worries I did not take offence I know it was mispelled :))

Its all on you , high news events are 50/50 chance of hitting. What most traders do especially when their making money on the trade, they will close the position with a PROFIT , then wait until after the news and re evaluate.In many cases the trader will go back in , in a much better situation, you really want to trade whatā€™s in front of you. I hope that helped .

Thanks man

How about sell from this resistance and this PB on H4?

This could well work out but it all looks a little choppy for my liking.