Forex Price Action

Thanks for your reply GUF. Yes, i thought you took a 4H signal.

Surf those waves brother West!

Up to page 20 of this thread with my reading. This thread is gold. Thankyou. Good trading all. G.

Thanks @Johnathon Fox to start learning Price Action.

Anyone catch the move on the Euro???
These patterns just repeat all the time for high probability areas to enter.

Hey, I’m actually waiting on the EURGBP to see what it will do right around that area. If you look at the MO. it is nearing clear support.

Gold back up testing 1225.

Nice Westy. But a trouble area at 1218.00?

Good trading G.

Yep the 1220 definitely a trouble area
Price trying to break through now ,we shall see.

Nice profit banked on Aud Shorts.
Still throwing up nice value areas to get short.

Great way to end the week westpest, next week will be even better. See you guys next week i am done for this week. :42:

Have a great weekend Tonyro.

Nice trading Westy and everyone. Very inspiring to a novice like me.

This simple method is starting to become clear and make sense. Thanks Johnno and crew!

Have a great weekend folks and see y’all next week.

Greg

Hi everyone , wanted to ask where would you place your TP if you were to take that pinbar ?

Greetings Baojie,

TP at next resistance .9512, but from what i understand of our method, you would not take this pin bar at that point. You would wait for it to break out north, wait for price to come back to support (where your pin bar is), then look for PA to take a trade off this new support to go long with the uptrend.

I am just a newbie though, so someone will be along soon to correct me if i’m wrong.

Hope you’re having a great weekend friend. I’m enjoying reading this thread. Up to page 29 now…lol.

Good trading. G

Oh I see . I guess I missed out reading about that part . Thanks for your information gforce1 ! :slight_smile:

Gbpusd 1hr
Thrown up a pinbar in a downtrend.
At a swing high.

Gold playing out nicley.

Are u marking your levels on H4? If yes, does it work well for you?
I didn’t even recognize the pin because it was not at my S/R which I’m marking of the daily charts as advised in this thread…

Regards

Best to start with the daily’s when your profitable and can spot the levels then move down to 4hr and do the same then on to the 1hr and do the same.
Starting with the daily’s encourages patience and discipline two important traits for any aspiring trader.
I find the 4hr and one 1 hr easier to read.
But you need the overall direction from the higher time frames.
When you find a trending pair look for levels where price might pullback too.

All good areas to be short.
Remember the trend is your friend until its not.

There goes the Euro