Forex Price Action

Hey,

@westpest, thank you for kind answer, I will keep it in mind.
I have got another question about S/R
When we look at EUR/JPY Daily,

we can see, that the market is ranging between the two red lines. So I guess one could call them key areas.
My question now is, would we also trade from the blue S/R lines in the middle of the range? Wouldn’t they be also important as they have an equal number of hits compared to the red lines?

Allthose lines are important some more than others.

Heres what im looking at on eur/jpy
The trend was your friend until it wasn’t.
Trend reversal
Good spot to go long i say.

Went long on USD/JPY also.

I think USDJPY is the safer bet. It recently broke through a monthly resistance at 109.

EURJPY is a little iffy for me because a bunch of Monthly reasons.

IMO.

Waiting patiently for us/jpy to retrace to 108.70 support, then i’ll look for PA to go long with current uptrend.

Good trading all, G.

Thanks mate, I really like those levels you have

Bang on the money SEMEE Eur/jpy took a beating and made another leg down.
USD/JPY Made a nice move up.
Stepping its way up

Aud/Usd

Looks like Aud/Usd trying to move higher.

XAU/USD

Huge surge up in gold either trying to shake the bears out or news.
Was short on the 4hr pinbar.
Took profit down at 1208.
Who nows where its heading now maybe see a test of 1200.

Caught on a bullish engulfing bar right on support

Eventhough its just the second trade of the week . It feels good to know that you’re doing it the right way .
(Demo)

price Action Trading <3

Hey,
I am sorry but I cannot see a BUEB on your chart. Would you mind showing it again?

Hey Trendsfriend. I could be wrong here, but I think he means the one on the hourly.

It was a large BUEB of an inside bar which together showed a break in bearish momentum. I unfortunately can’t post the charts because I’m at work.

I probably wouldn’t have taken it, as the one before the inside was about twice the size as the BUEB. But, as you can see on the posted Daily chart, it has so far paid off.

Hey,

What do you think about the BUEBs AUDCHF and AUDJPY Daily?

At first I thought I would take one of them. I especially liked the AUDJPY because the BUEB is quite huge, but the ristances an chopiness above the signals scared me off…
Also I had a pending order to sell set for EURAUD Daily, but I cancelled it because I think this is not A+…
What do you guys think? Was it the right desicion? Or is anybody still in?

Oh I made one stupid terrible mistake . I mixed up the bull/bear colours . Its actually bearish and not a bullish engulfing :confused:

So in that case it is a BEEB at a Swing Low. I hope you are not in. If you are, you should get out.
**** happens, I hope you can avoid a loss.

Hi guys,

I want to show you one of my last trades which turned against my favour and got stopped during Assian session overnight. It looked quite nice for me but I’d like to ask you for a second opinion, why wouldn’t you have traded this setup?

Hey,
the problem for me would have been, that the upper line is just not a key resistance. So either the pullback is going further up to a key resistance, or trend is changing and a bottom is forming. Also an indication of this up move is the chopchop with higher highs and lows and one important point for me is the quite big 2bar reversal that was taken out by your BEEB.
Long story short, looks like you selled low instead of selling high.
One fine and simple method to avoid most of these mistakes is to first draw your key (multiple touches!) S/R and then look for signals near them and nowhere else.

regards

P.S.: I don’t know how long you have been working with PA, but as I have been reading this thread form the beginning for about 4 weeks now, I will stick to the Daily charts for some time cause they are more reliable.

Hi, I’ve just started to trade this way after reading a lot about it, I need to keep learning though. Having checked what you’ve said it’s true that the key resistance was a bit lower that it should so it wasn’t a good entry.

I agree with you that I’m having some problems to get good trades out from 4h charts while in dailly ones I’m doing pretty well.

Having some problems as well while marking KHL, as sometimes is not very clear!

Thanks foy your comments, see you around!

The one big problem I can see with your signal that would have made me steer clear is the fact that it formed within all that noise. When you’re looking for price action signals; you want to look for items that are outside of the general price action noise. If you look left of the signal, there is a lot of bouncing in the same range.

To me, this just doesn’t look like it has a solid potential to move in the Bear’s favor. You have the resistance level right below it as well.

Your goal is to catch reversal signals on Swing High and Swing Low points. You will see a ton of noise signals like this and pin-bar; but they are just noise.