Forex providers

Hi from australia and new to forex- can anyone please offer me some advice on forex providers.
Looking to open a demo account with either Admiral markets or Axitrader are they good providers.
Thank in advance Rob

rob

ibfx is good in ur country i think :slight_smile:

I live in europe, and im thinking in open a mini account(1000 usd) with them. I have been looking for abroker with nanolots and more than 1:50 leverage. Until now this is the most reliable one i have found.
Anyone here trading with ibfx australia?

I have had an account with admiral markets, and had some problems with them. I needed to send over 5 emails to get a short and rude answer from them, so I finally changed broker. That happened a pair of years ago…However in every country the support team is different, so maybe you are lucky and there is a good one on Australia…

By the way, I have an account with Pepperstone, and im quite happy with them. The spread is really tight.

Thanks or the info it’s very much appreciated.

I think you should ignore any broker recommendation you will read and try them out for yourself. Check them out and by all means ignore negative comments in forums (including FPA). Give the broker you feel most comfortable with a try and test their live account in order to find the answers you are looking for.

Yes I have read many posts on different sites–will try the demos and see how I go.

Cheers

Good luck and I hope you find a broker which offers you what you are looking for. Piece of advice: Do not ignore the smaller outlets just because they are small.

Well i always try to stay away from so called big brokers as they are the ones who have no time to care for their clients and choose to ignore them over large clients.

I prefer a Broker that deals with all clients in the same way whether they deposit 100$ or 10,000$ with them to trade :slight_smile:

Yes, that is very true. I always approach a broker with the mindset that if you can’t respect my $100 deposit why should I make a ‘real’ deposit.