Forex Real Profit EA

I am running on a real IC markets from few days Forex Real Profit EA:

forexrealprofitea

ForexRealProfitEA_ICMarkets System by fxrealprofitea | Myfxbook

Forex Real Profit EA-4 System by fxrealprofitea | Myfxbook

The second account is running fine from more than 5 years

The support is excellent and they update the EA on a regular basis. The EA is composed by 5 strategies: 2 for asian scalping. 2 for scalping all day, and a volatiltiy breakout strategy. It support 10 pairs

If someone is running this EA, pls share results and opinions

I’ve been using it for about 4 years now with about 2% profit per month on average. There can be several months in a row without any real profits, though. 2015 has been a very good year so far. All in all a good EA, slow and steady. The EA is broker dependent and seems to work fine with IC Markets.

Yes it looks a very good EA and the developer continue to improve it. They suggest to use IC Markets but i think it would work fine on any broker with low spreads. Pepperstone is working nicely with other Asian sessione scalpers. I think the breakout strategy can work with any broker.

Today a very good day and very good return on almost all Breakout Eas: the Vola and Fibo strategy on Fe Combination, Keltner specially on GBPUSD and the Breakout strategy on FRP EA. I want to make a short comparison between Monetizer (maybe the most known volatility based Ea) and the BO strategy of FRP EA:
Let start comparing results on the main pair of Monetizer: EURUSD
From 07 Nov '13 (when started to trade the BO strategy of FRP EA on EU on their IC markest account), we can see that FRPEA had a bigger return than monetizer, but also a bigger DD and few more pips and overall an higher profit factor. So we can consider, in my opinion, the BO strategy of FRP EA is comparable to Monetizer: attached the pics; and of course the analysys can be made by everyone using the magic analysis feature on Myfxbook

Now let’s compare the BO startegy of FRP EA and Monetizer as mulipair strategy: FRP EA support EURUSD GBPUSD USDCHF USDJPY while Monetizer EURUSD GBPUSD AUDSUD NZDUSD. If we consider the results on all the pairs FRP EA looks better than Monetizer. The comparison should be made between the IC Markets account of FRP EA and the Forex Germany account at Synergy (the only ref account running Monetizer on all supported pairs) from the date of 09 July 2014 (date in which the Forex Germany account starts): atteched the pics of both accounts: FRP EA outnumber Monetizer as for number of pips: 1573 versus 964: overall the gain on the Forex Germany account is higher but the DD is much bigger because of the too high risk used on the Forex Germany account

The EA worked well on Pepperstone Razor accounts, but when they forced people to use their new EDGE servers, at least my results declined.

1 Like

So the better option is IC Markets

Received a newsletter from the FRP EA team, suggesting to switch off the 2 asian scalpers strategies (1 - 2) for this evening due to FOMC event. Of course i will follow their advice

Short update on my results using FRP EA on my IC Markets account. In 3 weeks i am up of about 5.7 % and i am in line with the vendor results
I do not run on this account directly the BO strategy of GBPUSD and EURUSD (in this way i can rise the risk on the asian scalping strategy 1 on EURUSD and GBPUSD), but i am copying trades triggered on my Tickmill demo, so u have to add other + 315 pips for the same period, so very good results
Attached some pics

Right today started on Activtrades my 2nd license of FRP EA and my timing was perfect: 4 BO trades (2 on EU, 1 on Gu and 1 on UC) and all hit tp for a total of 157 pips. Unfortunately on usdchf i have selcted the wrong lotsize of 0.01 instead of 030 and i have earned today only 259 eur

Hey:
I have traded forex for more than 10 years and the Robot is the best robot I’ve ever met. He is simple and easy to use. I do not have to pay attention to a lot of news every day, analyze a lot of economic data, judge the trend, judge the direction. The Robot makes money for me every day and making forex trading is really simple! Thanks.Hey:
I have traded forex for more than 10 years and the Robot is the best robot I’ve ever met. EA is simple and easy to use. I do not have to pay attention to a lot of news every day, analyze a lot of economic data, judge the trend, judge the direction. The Robot makes money for me every day and making forex trading is really simple! Thanks.

You can also try this EA Robot Trading Software